PayPal / Hatching Eggs Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offer from pap

offer:

6+ Hen's choice: LC orps, light sussex, rhodebar, LF choc project eggs split roo over LF black hen, CCL, BBS copper Marans, speckled sussex
In 3-4 weeks

Or

8+ BBS silkie, sizzle. In this pen among other things i have a Black frilkie ( frizzled silkie roo over 2 black silkie hens) so good chance of getting some frilkies (imagine curly sizzle but all silkie feathers) pretty cool!! In 1 week or maybe mid week

Or in 2 week:
6+ light Sussex

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
With everyone saying tonight is the last night of swapping until Spring, it should be a fun night then nothing for weeks and weeks, and weeks.
lau.gif

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
With everyone saying tonight is the last night of swapping until Spring, it should be a fun night then nothing for weeks and weeks, and weeks.
lau.gif
I will still be around and we are adding new players every week. It may slow down a bit, but I think we'll still manage to have some swapping going on.
wink.png

Mine pp [email protected]
offer:
6+ Hen's choice: LC orps, light sussex, rhodebar, LF choc project eggs split roo over LF black hen, CCL, BBS copper Marans, speckled sussex
In 3-4 weeks
Or
8+ BBS silkie, sizzle. In this pen among other things i have a Black frilkie ( frizzled silkie roo over 2 black silkie hens) so good chance of getting some frilkies (imagine curly sizzle but all silkie feathers) pretty cool!! In 1 week or maybe mid week
Or in 2 week:
6+ light Sussex

MINE! Hen's choice, again! What breed are the LF Chocolate?

OFFER: 6 + Serama
OR SPRING:

White Bresse
Choc. Bantam Ameracauna
Choc. Bantam Orpingtons
Serama
Tolbunt Polish
Barred LF Cochin
Mille Fleur d'Uccle (show stock)
Hedemora
Cream Legbar
Isbar
Rhodebar
Norwegian Jaerhon
Olandsk Dwarf
Russian Orloff (LF)
Jubilee Orp (3 only, please)
Partridge Barthuhner (3 only, please)

Last edited:
Mine -- do you even have those? :)
Part barthuner/ orp

offer:

In 3 weeks

Or

8+ BBS silkie, sizzle. In this pen among other things i have a Black frilkie ( frizzled silkie roo over 2 black silkie hens) so good chance of getting some frilkies (imagine curly sizzle but all silkie feathers) pretty cool!!

Or in 2 week:
6+ light Sussex

Last edited:
offer:
In 3 weeks
Or
8+ BBS silkie, sizzle. In this pen among other things i have a Black frilkie ( frizzled silkie roo over 2 black silkie hens) so good chance of getting some frilkies (imagine curly sizzle but all silkie feathers) pretty cool!!
Or in 2 week:
6+ light Sussex
NOPE-except the Sebbies!
It was a test to see who was paying attention!
gig.gif

Rachael claimed something yesterday, and it was claimed before she edited her post, so she edited her post to say that was what she was offering. NOT ONE PERSON mentioned it!
lau.gif

offer:

In 3 weeks

Or

Or in 2 week:

6+ light Sussex

NOPE-except the Sebbies!
It was a test to see who was paying attention! :gig
Rachael claimed something yesterday, and it was claimed before  she edited her post, so she edited her post to say that was what she was offering. NOT ONE PERSON mentioned it! :lau
[/quote/]

I had my fingers crossed. I figured I could always use a few more layers. :) ha ha

Last edited:
LF choc orps. I have project orps 2 split medium sized Roos over 4 LF eng black orp hens. But I will be getting a LF choc hen and another bigger split roo in a few days. Gonna have to quarantine them for a few weeks and then rearrange everyone which may upset the egg laying for a few weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom