PBA(Parrot Beak Asil/Aseel) USA, Project(And Discussion Thread)

If you're a fan of Oriental Gamefowl, & want a unique Breed?

• Total voters
My big boy Legs has never tried to do anything that shows any aggression at all. When I get pecked it is at treat time when I'm hand feeding and they miss the treat and get a piece of my and or a finger over from the treat. Any of the roos can do this. Legs never has. He takes it very easy as dainty as a pet pullet would. I can see how a PBA could cause a lot of pain with the beak they have. They could latch on like a snapping turtle.

My big boy Legs has never tried to do anything that shows any aggression at all. When I get pecked it is at treat time when I'm hand feeding and they miss the treat and get a piece of my and or a finger over from the treat. Any of the roos can do this. Legs never has. He takes it very easy as dainty as a pet pullet would. I can see how a PBA could cause a lot of pain with the beak they have. They could latch on like a snapping turtle.
It would be painful, & leave a good mark. Goliath accidentally grabbed my arm with his beak once when he meant to grab a lady. Left a nasty bruise that lasted awhile. Most painful bite ever experienced from a chicken.

Legs is sneaky at grabbing a hen. He has a technique I've never seen a rooster use before. He shows no sign of making an advance toward the pullet or hen and appears to be just walking by going somewhere else. When he is in the right position he uses that long neck of his to grab one while he does a 180 turnaround and mounts her. He is a smooth cookie for a very young male.

Legs is sneaky at grabbing a hen. He has a technique I've never seen a rooster use before. He shows no sign of making an advance toward the pullet or hen and appears to be just walking by going somewhere else. When he is in the right position he uses that long neck of his to grab one while he does a 180 turnaround and mounts her. He is a smooth cookie for a very young male.
The snatch, & grab is something my boys are attempting.

Back
Top Bottom