Peachick born with curled toes, will these boots correct it?

It seems as though all your advice has paid off! He is unwrapped and walking like a champ. He’s my first and only peachick right now so I was really worried about him. Thanks for all of your help!

Thanks for posting all this info. I had a chick hatch yesterday under the hen, but she left him out, I guess he couldn’t walk too good. It was over 110 degrees here in AZ, when I finally intervened the chick was lifeless. A long night of water/electrolytes and it is more alert and active-but unable to walk and falling over. It is on cardboard now, hopefully it works.

Thanks for posting all this info. I had a chick hatch yesterday under the hen, but she left him out, I guess he couldn’t walk too good. It was over 110 degrees here in AZ, when I finally intervened the chick was lifeless. A long night of water/electrolytes and it is more alert and active-but unable to walk and falling over. It is on cardboard now, hopefully it works.
With that kind of heat the possibility of heat stroke or brain damage could keep it from a full recovery. Hoping for the best and keep those liquids coming.

With that kind of heat the possibility of heat stroke or brain damage could keep it from a full recovery. Hoping for the best and keep those liquids coming.
Just fyi - 5 days in and the chick appears to be doing well. Toes and legs are good. Thanks.
503168F2-124A-450E-A904-1CE45FDFD811.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom