Peachtree Poultry

peachdawg78

Songster
15 Years
Apr 21, 2009
Pensacola, Florida
My name is Anthony Picheo and I have been raising poultry for over 30 years. I partnered with the late Bob Blosl for several years working on Large Fowl White Plymouth Rocks and his Mohawk RIRs. I now raise Good Shepherd Ranch Barred Plymouth Rock Large fowl and Frank Reese's old meat line of New Hampshires. I also raise Fatdaddy's line of Large Fowl White Cornish. I would be happy to help anyone who is interested in getting started in these lines or lending advise where I can. I've been on and off these boards throughout the years and look forward to hearing from everyone. I am located on the Florida Gulf Coast near Pensacola Florida.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have not in the past but I will consider it next spring. These birds don't lay very well and pretty much only lay from mid-feb to mid-april. Cornish eggs notoriously don't ship well. I will have birds for sale later around the end of the summer.

I just clicked to follow you. Since I live on the other side of the country hatching eggs would be best for me. I will be following along. I won't bug you, but if hatching eggs becomes something you get into, I will be interested then.

The Original Poster was last seen on BYC on May 26, 2020, and was not particularly active in the 11 years they did post - just 5 posts a year, on average. Unlikely you will get a response.

I'm in his (general) neck of the woods, never heard of the guy, and can't find an active business in his name selling birds, either. Not to say he isn't still doing it, just that he doesn't have an active web presence. Nor is he on the Pensacola Backyard Chickens Facebook page, and there's no "hits" for Peachtree Poultry in the Panhandle area of Florida/Pensacola Area.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom