Peafowl for 2013

Today is Day 28 for the pea eggs. I'm hoping the 3 pea eggs hatch. The impatient keets started hatching 2 days early. I have 8 keets that are laying ALL OVER the pea eggs like lazy bums. :smack

I will be putting in 9 more pea eggs in the bator when this batch is done. I do not want to see any more pea eggs. Enough is enough!!!!

Today is Day 28 for the pea eggs. I'm hoping the 3 pea eggs hatch. The impatient keets started hatching 2 days early. I have 8 keets that are laying ALL OVER the pea eggs like lazy bums.
smack.gif

I will be putting in 9 more pea eggs in the bator when this batch is done. I do not want to see any more pea eggs. Enough is enough!!!!
I hope your peas hatch
fl.gif
. Do you have yours under a hen?

I have 7 pea eggs under a broody hen and all are on day 24. I hope they hatch
fl.gif

Today is Day 28 for the pea eggs. I'm hoping the 3 pea eggs hatch. The impatient keets started hatching 2 days early. I have 8 keets that are laying ALL OVER the pea eggs like lazy bums. :smack I will be putting in 9 more pea eggs in the bator when this batch is done. I do not want to see any more pea eggs. Enough is enough!!!!
I hope your peas hatch
fl.gif
. Do you have yours under a hen? I have 7 pea eggs under a broody hen and all are on day 24. I hope they hatch
fl.gif
No, mine are in the incubator. I hope that your hatch as well. Sending good vibes your way.

Back
Top Bottom