Peafowl proof plants

So do my ducks. Its a wonder they have tongues. Im gettin Java greens this spring and Im going to try to plant the pen first and then throw the youngsters in. Can't do the other kinds cause of the noise( in the city).

The pampas grass cut me when I was little, but now it just doesn't seem sharp. It is getting warmer here and my pear tree in the peafowl pen is growing new leaves. My cannas kept trying to grow durring the winter but kept freezing so finally they can come back. I started watering the plants again and am keeping an eye on my varagated bamboo. It is really small right now and one of them has its leaves currled so I watered it a lot and today the leaves were not currled. I love how easy it is to tell when it needs lots of water. We are thinking about digging up some palmetos that are growing by the pool. There is one clump of them that has gotten really big and beautiful and then there are some shorter ones growing near it which we are thinking about digging up. I don't think the peafowl will bother those.

Yea nothing messes with the palmettos
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom