Pekin bantam thread!

Hi fellow Pekin lovers have you heard that I have designed an egg box specifically for Bantam eggs?! I got really fed up of all the effort my chickens went to making their little eggs for them not to be justified rattling about in a big box. I felt they deserved to take pride of place in their own safe cells so I have designed that box to suit and had it manufactured! I am hoping to get my first delivery to sell in about 6-8 weeks time
love.gif

Cool! I made a couple of Bantam sized egg boxes out of a couple of small Fridge drawers. But then again no one has a spare Fridge handy. Do you have any pictures of the design? I would love to see it!

I sure do! The right hand box is a standard size chicken box. I have put two bantam eggs in it so you can get an idea of the difference in cell size. What do you think?? Cute or what!!!

My lastest 2 pekins, from the same hatch. I now have 4 pekins, Aggie (adopted from a friend, 1 yr) and Millie 12 wks
celebrate.gif

Winston (def a roo) and Betsie (thinking pullet but could still be a roo) approx 8wks old

Aggie

Millie

Back
Top Bottom