Pennsylvania Chickenstock CLARION TSC June 23, 2012

aukuma

Songster
9 Years
May 26, 2010
W PA
QuailQT and I would like to announce that we will be holding a get together for our fellow chicken enthusiasts at the CLARION PA TRACTOR SUPPLY on June 23, 2012 from 1-4.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Everyone is invited to bring their birds and/or chicken related items to the show for a swap/sell/buy. Please post here what you might be bringing or looking for there so others can make their own arrangements.

We have a facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/314496961938682/ pm me if you'd like to be added to the group to discuss the chickenstock there. Of course any posts here are fine too. We'll try to keep everyone informed.

For those who need directions to Tractor Supply here's a link: http://www.tractorsupply.com/StoreLocatorSearchView?storeId=10551&catalogId=10001&strId=785
[/FONT]

We had a great turnout for our April event, hoping for the same this time. We'll see you all there!

This time I'm bringing a helper so I can check out what everyone else brought too.
I think that I missed out on quite a bit, but I'm glad I was able to sell all of my chicks. I hope that they have all settled in nicely at their new homes. This time I'm bringing more! Hopefully, my new blue Ameraucana roo gets busy soon. He's being a bit shy in his new home. My new Black Copper Marans isn't being very shy anymore and is making himself right at home with the girls.

I'll be bringing one of my white roos only because I have his son, who (I think is double barred and) makes beautiful babies. My fellow that I'm bringing is very nice and eats out of my hand. Nice fellow that isn't aggressive-the kind to have!

Going to set some eggs tonight!!

Hopefully I should make it to this one
fl.gif

Count me in... Does anyone know anything about this http://www.paavsoc.com/clearfield_tailgate.html ?
It is a Yearly Spring Tailgate sale- Chicken/Poultry-bird sale at the Clearfield County Fairgrounds This Sat.(May 12th) from 9am to 1pm. It is sponsered by the PA Aviculture club, so there is usually alot of oriental & exotic birds/chicks + eggs there. About the same as the Chickenstock sale at the Clarion TSC. Since they have to rent/pay the Fairgrounds for the use, there is a fee of $10 for those selling if you're not a member of the club-(which is a 1 year membership of $20) It costs nothing to enter or to buy. It is in the cattle barns so it doesn't matter what the weather's like, it'll be dry/under roof.
EVERYONE is WELCOME!!
frow.gif

Go & check it out! You might find/see something new you would like to try!
tongue.png

I may be bringing some silkies...we'll see what I feel like parting with that day.

WE WILL BE COMING ILL HAVE NESTING BOXES SELF FEEDERS BIRD BOXES ANY SPECIAL REQUEST WILL BE GREATLY APPRIECIATED AND IF ANYONE THATS COMING WOULD LIKE SOMETHING LET ME KNOW SO I MAKE SURE I HAVE WHAT YOU WANT I HAVE MY ITEMS POSTED ON PENNSWOODS AND CRAIGSLIST THANKS TINA AND ART WAUGAMAN WAUGAMAN'S HOBBY FARM
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom