Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey y'all, I'm going to order some Comets and Delawares from Cackle Hatchery early next week. If anyone close by want's anything, we could combine orders. This would be an easy way to get just a few of something, since I alreadyhave the minimum covered. I'm approximately near Harrisburg.

I go away for 1 day and there's 83 posts to catch upon OYE!
bow.gif

Apparently I failed at making the map interactive...so I have to add each person, and yes, I added you.
That's okay, I also know my techie skills aren't the best. I'm good, but not great, LOL! Thank you, Missy!

Yay! Now I'm officially "on the map"!!!
wee.gif

The wandering scovies are secure. They had gone into the almost-empty corn crib for a snack. I put the wood slats back in, so they're closed in. It's not a permanent solution, but for now they're safe, with a bucket of water and one of feed (plus corn, ha ha).

Oh, I am so glad I am not alone on the gifts. I have received a snowmobile, table saw, circular saw, scrolls saw, routers, drills, building supplies, chickens (my personal favorite), horse tack, truck parts (like the new engine for my truck on Christmas Eve)... I much prefer those things.

That door/snow pic isn't right. That door should be a 7-8' door - way more than 40 inches. Still, I couldn't imagine being stuck in my house like that.

I thought I'd ask here since I am now on the PA forum, I have 8 Blue/Splash Wheaten and Wheaten Ameraucana eggs I can't set and don't want to go to waste. These are from Kat LaDue (Peachick)'s line so the egg color is amazing, but there is a good chance you can hatch clean faced birds. I also have 3 OE eggs to send with them. They are Delaware x Blue Wheaten Ameraucana (I have 3 Dellies in with my Ameraucanas, so all chicks will be related). PM if interested.

Back
Top Bottom