Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Newbie....   SW Pa,  Near Seven Springs Ski resort

Welcome! We're headed out there in Sept for the Mother Earth News Fair.

you didn't.......these are the chicks I have coming from crazypetlady in the spring that I can not take,,,you were the only one that showed interest....

Oh yes, NOW I remember...lol...sorry...like I said...3 littles in my house today drove me a bit batty.

You beat me to it!

Anyone headed to green dragon tonite???? I think i'll head up and see what eggs are for sale to hatch for the Easter hatch-a-long.

Wing said she might go, but she's got to lose hubby or he'll order everything in sight.

Oh and Wing, I didn't think you were grumpy yesterday, tired is a good description. If noone else answers you back with the ages for bleeding, I'll check when I get back from Myrtle Beach. Oh, and I don't think you have to count your ducks in the count....cause you swab their butts anyway.

Anyone headed to green dragon tonite???? I think i'll head up and see what eggs are for sale to hatch for the Easter hatch-a-long.

YAY! Another hatcher from PA Unite!
celebrate.gif
jumpy.gif

After meeting a bunch of you yesterday at the CPT class I was told to come find you. Well, here I am.

What details do you wanna know about me? I have 18 buff silkies of various ages, 6 white silkies of various ages and 2 blacks. I have a layer pen of barred rocks, hatchery quality but, **** they lay well. I have a pen of lavender orpingtons that are just starting to lay. I have a pair of splash LF cochins about 3 months old, gorgeous birds. I have 3 BC Marans directly from Bev Davis. And I have a pen of mixed babies that will go into the layer pen when the time comes.

I live in Spring Grove, which is South Central PA for anyone not familiar. Been a rural carrier with the Postal Service for almost 23 years. I have 3 kids, 24, 20 and 6. And, no, that was no a typo, they really are that far apart. Married to Brian who thinks they only good chicken is the one on his plate ready to eat.

Back
Top Bottom