Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Good Morning Pennsylvania's chicken luvers!!
frow.gif
Good Morning!
thumbsup.gif

Gonna ask with plenty of notice........
I do not work this friday night.....so is anyone going to the dragon ???

and I showed hubby some pics of the east indie ducks, he likes them also,,,,still not sure I want banties though,,I can not sell banty eggs,,,around my place everything has to earn it's keep...
Where is this again? I need to meet up with Bruce, maybe I can get him to meet me here? What time would people be going I work till 5

my daughter wants to come along to the picnic/swap...she has started to make some things to swap with...here's a preview, she wants to know if people would be interested in things like this...

she has made a couple of these pot holder thingy's so far..
I thought this had lights in it at 1st with how bright the white is! Can she make a bikini out of one of these!!
big_smile.png

Speaking of Ducks is this any of you?
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/grd/3775118043.html

Last edited:
I love that! reminds me of my nana and those swimsuits she made for us girls and our ummm shtuff stuck through the holes! she made us wear them too!!!  I was thoroughly embarrassed all summer long!

Haha! Holy hippie that's right!

I'll trade something for some badazz chicken knitting'! I love trades :)

Oh, & thanks for inviting me to the "picnic", biaches! No one tells me anything. I live too far up in the tundra, I suppose. *sigh* Commence stalking.... Picnic crashing sequence initiated. Bwuhahahahahaha!! *maniacal laughter & thumb twiddling*

OMG...yes! I wish I had a knitting chicken. You can call her "Doll Face."
You & me both! My daughter is working on a baby blanket for her Daughter(3months on the 9th), she is learning "corners" right now, sooo I guess I will have to wait for my "pot holders".....Unless, I get to the Picnic/swap!!
big_smile.png

I forgot about the "Doll Face"..haha..Maybe a good name for the Partridge??!! will have to see...

Haha! Holy hippie that's right!

I'll trade something for some badazz chicken knitting'! I love trades
smile.png

Oh, & thanks for inviting me to the "picnic", biaches! No one tells me anything. I live too far up in the tundra, I suppose. *sigh* Commence stalking.... Picnic crashing sequence initiated. Bwuhahahahahaha!! *maniacal laughter & thumb twiddling*
haha,..omy...I have family In Lancaster Co...it's is alittle easier for me...would love to have a "north/eastern-Central-Penn" thing happen....Like *BirdGaven ** said...we could still invite everyone, but I know how those 3 & 4 hour trips (one way) "ride"...haha
th.gif

Quote:
Oh yeah, and anyone with kids would probably be ready for a stiff drink by the time they get there...I know I would be. I had enough trouble with Gavin driving to Cabela's and that's only 1.5 hrs away... "Are we there yet?" "How much longer?" "Can you stop playing music so I can play Bad Piggies?" I can not wait to be the co-pilot again...
Quote: Don't forget a BOUNCY HOUSE!!! LOL

Last edited:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/704328/diary-notes-air-cell-detatched-shipped-eggs/13910

ok all you Hatchers on the thread...... have a look at what I have in the bator, an shelless embryo!

If Humpty makes it I will be in total amazement, but he is still alive on day 19!
jumpy.gif
WOW Sally..
fl.gif
....that is awesome!!!! DH watched w/me, he said it looked like a "hard-boiled" egg w/out the shell!!! Is the shell really only there in the whole "schiem" of things to protect the "casing"?..sorry, can't think of the technical term.... How the whole egg didn't just break all over is truly amazing!!! I love the name too..Humpty!!!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom