Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I added some accessories to my coop now it looks homie, The kids just love it!
big_smile.png
and my new baby out with mom while she's dusting,

I adore it! and the family!! awww

Just had another pheasant hatch :D I am up to 3 of them now (would be 4 but that dang suicidal one!) Now to debate if I am going to take all 3 to the bloomsburg sale..hmm May ave 4 by then...
That's awesome. hmmm I wonder.... does anyone know if you need the permit to keep them strictly as pets? I know you do if you plan to release them. I think I'm gonna do some checking.

Quote: We just need to set one up for the north-eastern/north-central delegation, and we won't invite the southern delegation
tongue2.gif
lol

Will travel for food,,,we have a cabin outside of milroy can always bring a bunch of us southerners up north
Quote:
Quote: don't you just hate that feeling
Quote: You and every other male that remembers them....I was lucky, my Mom put liners in made from old swimming suits.
you mean we were suppose to wear a bathing suit back then...ooooopppsss...

Quote: We just need to set one up for the north-eastern/north-central delegation, and we won't invite the southern delegation
tongue2.gif
lol

Will travel for food,,,we have a cabin outside of milroy can always bring a bunch of us southerners up north
Hmmm, That is pretty centralized for most of us....
Quote:
Quote: You and every other male that remembers them....I was lucky, my Mom put liners in made from old swimming suits.
you mean we were suppose to wear a bathing suit back then...ooooopppsss...
Only in public...
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom