Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You do what you have to. You look at all of the options & choose what is best for everyone, including the animal. I have rehomed dogs for numerous reasons. Most were pound rescues to begin with that had issues that were the REASON someone else dumped them to the pound to begin with. They did everything from trash digging, peeing & pooping all over the house, chewing everything they could get their mouths on even though they weren't puppies, peeing on your leg deliberately (inside the house even), hiding behind furniture & refusing to come out no matter what you did so that you would have to literally drag them out to take them out to the potty or refusing to come out until night & then crapping all over the house, and many other issues as well. If I ever get another dog (or cat) they will be just weaned & still young enough to properly train. I refuse to take on someone else's training screw-ups any more, or anyone's abused unwanted pets that are terrified of people.
That is just terrible!! He is a good dog I would never treat an animal like that! He does not have any of those issues. I don't know why I don't want him, I just don't. He is the cutest and best behaved dog.. Sure he does stuff I don't like, for instance this morning, he was trying to eat as much chicken poop as he could before I literally had to chase him away!!! I find a lot of the "dog" behavior very disgusting.. I really don't want a dog licking me after eating **** and or rolling in it.. which he likes to do often..
The buttons are HATCHING!!!! OMG I HAVE BUTTS!!!! YAY!!
lol you said BUTTS!!!

That reminds me...I really need to color my hair...the gray is coming in at my temples, just like my mother....I'm gonna look like Morticia Adams pretty soon....and of course, my house is old and has no natural light...so I don't see it till I go out somewhere...and then I look at DH and ask why he doesn't tell me these things....and he tells me he loves me no matter what....blech.
Umm...I've heard of buttons popping so you know your butt is too big....but hatching???
lau.gif
I've been going red for years, and last year I decided to go natural, then with the wedding planning I decided to go red again. I don't have much grey, although what I do have stands out like a sore thumb in the sunlight. My fiance isn't quite as nice, he was picking out and counting my greys while he was home (his hair is buzzed because of the military, so his are much harder to find) and would pick that he had less. I tell him between him and Gavin it's a miracle I'm not completely grey, usually shuts him up...
tongue2.gif

Ya beat me to it lol
lau.gif

I
want to rip my hair out, scream, cry and scream some more.
My ducks leg is broke... and I was told its a 500-700 dollar bill and if the doc can't do it at this facility I would have to go to PA University in Philly..... I can't afford this! I am HEART BROKEN! I tried everything to get money and I can't so its going to have to heal weird and she will have a perm limp :'( I then recieved a FB message that my 3 calls MAY have been in the neighbors yard... I wasn't able to find them for a few days... and they showed up tonight when I was at the vet in the yard for no reason. I am going to break down.. if sobbing at the vet wasn't enough! Aghh!
hit.gif
Maybe Us BYC PA Peeps can start a collection?! I always had an Idea that, if everyone put just a little bit of money say $5 a month into an account (like a donation account) and enough people did it, the money would be used to help others that needed it! NO CEO, NO COOs, No one collects a kick back for managing the money, Money goes in (Donated) and goes out only to People in Need and the people that donate would get a statement showing where the money was used. And to recived the funds you have to be approved and it would be a 1 time deal ( or up to a certain amount) and after and if you collect funds you must Donate back to the account.. I have it all written out.. but that is a quick summary... Real help for real people, from real people ( No money sent to china, Egypt, Middle East, Africa, USA Helping USA) I dunno.. just a silly idea...

Silkie, hope DS is feeling better today. Hospital trips stink! And why in the heck to ya have to pay to park there!? I do not get that! Paying to visit sick relatives? It adds insult to injury.
The buttons are HATCHING!!!! OMG I HAVE BUTTS!!!! YAY!!
Hee hee! You did! You said 'butts'!
Heard something in the back of the goat pasture tonight... think it might be coyote pups. *gulp*
Yikes!
I want to rip my hair out, scream, cry and scream some more. My ducks leg is broke... and I was told its a 500-700 dollar bill and if the doc can't do it at this facility I would have to go to PA University in Philly..... I can't afford this! I am HEART BROKEN! I tried everything to get money and I can't so its going to have to heal weird and she will have a perm limp :'( I then recieved a FB message that my 3 calls MAY have been in the neighbors yard... I wasn't able to find them for a few days... and they showed up tonight when I was at the vet in the yard for no reason. I am going to break down.. if sobbing at the vet wasn't enough! Aghh!
hit.gif
Oh no! So sorry! And I can't imagine what the x-ray alone cost you.
That's awesome, Congrats!!!
thumbsup.gif
Ok think I got all caught up, and sorry if I missed anyone with condolences about Blaine. Well my day didn't get much better. Had another migraine knock me out of commission for a few hours, then had a flat when I went to take Gavin to his baseball game, and got stuck behind EVERY ____ slowpoke between here and Benton on the way to the game. The only good things were Gavin got a good hit and my new hair color is right about where I want it. I swear they change the mix just to mess with people, I had to buy a color I don't normally get to end up with something similar to what I had for years...
barnie.gif
Hope Gavin's game was fun...how did you manage with your head hurting? Sunglasses and a hat?

Maybe Us BYC PA Peeps can start a collection?! I always had an Idea that, if everyone put just a little bit of money say $5 a month into an account (like a donation account) and enough people did it, the money would be used to help others that needed it! NO CEO, NO COOs, No one collects a kick back for managing the money, Money goes in (Donated) and goes out only to People in Need and the people that donate would get a statement showing where the money was used. And to recived the funds you have to be approved and it would be a 1 time deal ( or up to a certain amount) and after and if you collect funds you must Donate back to the account.. I have it all written out.. but that is a quick summary... Real help for real people, from real people ( No money sent to china, Egypt, Middle East, Africa, USA Helping USA) I dunno.. just a silly idea...
Thats a great idea. Idk how you get it to work though. In Montgomery county where the vet was, they have a animal league that collect money and helps the people who need it like what you stated, but its only good for people who live in that county ..........
Silkie, hope DS is feeling better today. Hospital trips stink! And why in the heck to ya have to pay to park there!? I do not get that! Paying to visit sick relatives? It adds insult to injury.
Hee hee! You did! You said 'butts'!
Yikes!
Oh no! So sorry! And I can't imagine what the x-ray alone cost you.
Hope Gavin's game was fun...how did you manage with your head hurting? Sunglasses and a hat?
That x-ray costed$85.. the over all visit is 165, but GREAT staff! I am probably going back next week for the duck to get looked at to see how its healing. I am not left with 40 dollers for the other meds I need to get her filled and for the week for myself.

And thanks everyone for sending her hugs and wishes. She will be grateful!

Last edited:
Wow, too many pages to catch up with.
Nearly inished with school, then life will slow down!
Had a few ? From people wondering if we were ok right after Boston, we didn't go this year, family was there, (in the stands!) But everyone was fine. Some close friends were there too, some running, some not, the scariest part for everyone was trying to shield the younger kids from seeing what was going on as much as possible. Thanks for all the messages, i did get a.ton, but with the semester wrapping up i have just not been able to get back to everyone.
Chicken news:
Have not been able to get my wyandotes due to all the craziness, but my kiddo managed to pull off her order for silkies ROTFL. And all survived shipping! So looks like I better get busy on her house rotfl. My poor two blr wyandottes will be living in the pony stall or the back porch lol.

He loved it and always has fun playing, but does get frustrated if he doesn't get a hit.
It had me down during the day, thankfully it let up enough to function shortly before he got home from school. I always wear sunglasses and a hat since we haven't figured out if there's a trigger. I've gotten so used to them and constantly having a headache it only phases me when they are to the point where I can do nothing, like yesterday. I would get maybe one every few months for years, then bout 3 years ago I started with multiple times a week with at least one that has me down for the count. It's so _____ frustrating with a young, active child especially during the summer.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom