Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Really tired but will try to remember all of what i just read...

Sally,,,it's about time you get some of those butt's to hatch, and happy recovery to hubby,,,just remember hernia surgery really hurts,,,been there.
rose... wish i could help,,,,,but i am not a dog person,,,not that i dislike them, i just do not want the added responsibility...
blarney...all i remember is the stiff drink you said you needed,,,hope you managed to get one of those, and today has to be better.
duckie with the broken leg.......hope it heals up on it's own, they sometimes do......
what's wrong with going gray,,,,it's called growing old,,,ok never mind,,,i used to dye mine also, gave up on that years ago,,,never could get the color right..

for my own little rant....i am scrambling to get eggs together, for the last couple of weeks no one was buying any and i was feeding them back, now all of a sudden folks want 4 and 5 dozen and only say something the day before they want them.....i keep telling them, my chickens are not machines they can only lay one egg a day.

people also want meat right away,,,,i am not a grocery store, i do not keep freezer stock to resell,,,if i tell them,,,,sure i will go withoiut sleep today just so you can have a chicken dinner tomorrow, but it is gonna cost you extra....then they suddenly do not want it...

think i need a nap...getting a little b***chy just thinking about things...

Maybe Us BYC PA Peeps can start a collection?! I always had an Idea that, if everyone put just a little bit of money say $5 a month into an account (like a donation account) and enough people did it, the money would be used to help others that needed it! NO CEO, NO COOs, No one collects a kick back for managing the money, Money goes in (Donated) and goes out only to People in Need and the people that donate would get a statement showing where the money was used. And to recived the funds you have to be approved and it would be a 1 time deal ( or up to a certain amount) and after and if you collect funds you must Donate back to the account.. I have it all written out.. but that is a quick summary... Real help for real people, from real people ( No money sent to china, Egypt, Middle East, Africa, USA Helping USA) I dunno.. just a silly idea... 

Agreed.

for my own little rant....i am scrambling to get eggs together, for the last couple of weeks no one was buying any and i was feeding them back, now all of a sudden folks want 4 and 5 dozen and only say something the day before they want them.....i keep telling them, my chickens are not machines they can only lay one egg a day.

people also want meat right away,,,,i am not a grocery store, i do not keep freezer stock to resell,,,if i tell them,,,,sure i will go withoiut sleep today just so you can have a chicken dinner tomorrow, but it is gonna cost you extra....then they suddenly do not want it...

That's not being b****y that's being reasonable. Hopefully you get a decent nap.

Maybe Us BYC PA Peeps can start a collection?! I always had an Idea that, if everyone put just a little bit of money say $5 a month into an account (like a donation account) and enough people did it, the money would be used to help others that needed it! NO CEO, NO COOs, No one collects a kick back for managing the money, Money goes in (Donated) and goes out only to People in Need and the people that donate would get a statement showing where the money was used. And to recived the funds you have to be approved and it would be a 1 time deal ( or up to a certain amount) and after and if you collect funds you must Donate back to the account.. I have it all written out.. but that is a quick summary... Real help for real people, from real people ( No money sent to china, Egypt, Middle East, Africa, USA Helping USA) I dunno.. just a silly idea...
There are some banks that do accounts like this. Now my sister's was for medical (she was at the burn unit in Allentown), but it worked like what you're talking about. If someone sets one up please let us all know.

Quote: Have them test you for fibromyalgia if they haven't already. Headaches & migraines are 1 of the main symptoms of Fibro.
Really tired but will try to remember all of what i just read...

Sally,,,it's about time you get some of those butt's to hatch, and happy recovery to hubby,,,just remember hernia surgery really hurts,,,been there.
rose... wish i could help,,,,,but i am not a dog person,,,not that i dislike them, i just do not want the added responsibility...
blarney...all i remember is the stiff drink you said you needed,,,hope you managed to get one of those, and today has to be better.
duckie with the broken leg.......hope it heals up on it's own, they sometimes do......
what's wrong with going gray,,,,it's called growing old,,,ok never mind,,,i used to dye mine also, gave up on that years ago,,,never could get the color right..

Naps are a good thing
thumbsup.gif

Thats a great idea. Idk how you get it to work though. In Montgomery county where the vet was, they have a animal league that collect money and helps the people who need it like what you stated, but its only good for people who live in that county ..........
That x-ray costed$85.. the over all visit is 165, but GREAT staff! I am probably going back next week for the duck to get looked at to see how its healing. I am not left with 40 dollers for the other meds I need to get her filled and for the week for myself.

And thanks everyone for sending her hugs and wishes. She will be grateful!
See and that is something I hate.. I run into that ALL the time. yeah we have help, but you don;t qualify!! really burns my biscuits!! Maybe I can make more of a project plan and see what I can come up with!
There are some banks that do accounts like this. Now my sister's was for medical (she was at the burn unit in Allentown), but it worked like what you're talking about. If someone sets one up please let us all know.
Really?!! I think maybe I will dig into this further.. something that has been on the back of my mind, I am tired of being told I do not qualify for something because I make too much money, or not in the right county, right color, race, Or So much red tape I don't even know where to look and or what is a scam or not!! I have a really big Idea with this.. again.. it would just depend on how big it would grow and if it would work at all :)

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom