Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Gardening! Beautiful babies! Now, are there Marans in your basket? Feathered Shanks?

Mamma2my4: I like the idea of a PA Breeders list. Perhaps we could get the thread starter to post a list at the beginning of this thread for easy reference?

Gardening! Beautiful babies! Now, are there Marans in your basket? Feathered Shanks?
Mamma2my4: I like the idea of a PA Breeders list. Perhaps we could get the thread starter to post a list at the beginning of this thread for easy reference?

Yes, 1 splash, 4 black copper, the splash & 2 of the bc's are feathered. Not sure why they all aren't. I'm in love with the splash though, named her Mary, because she really needed a miracle.

Blarney, I love to can. I got a pressure canner for my birthday (which isn't until September...since I opened it...do you think this means I get another present?). Sorry about your oven/grill woes! Sounds like my kinda luck.

Mama2, I think that's a great idea!

Gardening, beautiful babies!

Blarney, I don't think the thread starter is even on BYC anymore...wonder if we can get a Mod to grant one of us access?? Or if we'll have to start a new thread?

Blarney, I love to can. I got a pressure canner for my birthday (which isn't until September...since I opened it...do you think this means I get another present?). Sorry about your oven/grill woes! Sounds like my kinda luck.

Mama2, I think that's a great idea!

Gardening, beautiful babies!

Blarney, I don't think the thread starter is even on BYC anymore...wonder if we can get a Mod to grant one of us access?? Or if we'll have to start a new thread?

TOO Funny!
The Lemon c Orpington seems to be doing ok. (that's code for:she didn't die yet). I didn't even get a chance to soak her yesterday as we family was not willing to wait on such things before Parade and other festivities.
It's supposed to be blazing hot today so I may let the chooks out and about and hope that fox doesn't come around.
Oh, and without me giving DH's cell number out, COOP accepted me as a member, I guess they didn't need the number after all? I'm psyched! Philly is SO close to me. Thanks for the link, Maizy's Mom
Anxiously awaiting tomatoes here, anyone get any yet?
Oh, that's great! Hope you find it helpful. Look up Marie for the organic feed, I think her member ID is foxglove3 or something like that. She's a great resource. Happy hunting!

mm

Back
Top Bottom