Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The worst part is that there was a trial, conviction and sentencing for her crimes. Hell she called the state police liars on the stand. She drank a 1/3 of a bottle of whiskey and a big bottle of mad dog 20/20 while watching the 8mth old baby.
It would be 45min-hr via the TP
IDK. I have had a lot of hits on my website and that **** ripoffreport keeps climbing

PA Contractor number and I work within those guidelines. This site has nothing to do with anything reputable.
Just a quick pop on the turnpike and bam your there. maybe 5 mins if that off the turnpike

yep.
yes, thats it, hey i got so many things i had to pay the state for that it was a pleasure when we retired last dec., if people really check up on contractors, with the state then they know the things this crappy ripoff site are not true. too bad you can't report them for being a sleazy website.

Delaware county PA, south eastern pa
welcome-byc.gif
westmoreland here, glad you came

thank you, read , what a crock of ----, and i also read something about arizona time when it was reported? whats arizona time got to do with it. too bad that chads friends can't say what a crock it is, altho i have to admit, they did a pretty good job of stating facts.
thumbsup.gif
Yeah Sharron it was Utah I believe. I was considering posting the announcements of the trial and results and all that good stuff, but that would only drop to that level.

Yeah Sharron it was Utah I believe. I was considering posting the announcements of the trial and results and all that good stuff, but that would only drop to that level.
boy, are you a nice person, i would drop that low in a heart beat if my husband and son wouldn't tell me "honey-- mother, you can't do that" i do have a temper and i believe in tit for tat
gig.gif

ok chad, hold your head up high, revenge is sweet and one day they will get theirs and you can sit back and laugh.

Delaware county PA, south eastern pa

Hey Farmer Mike! Stake and I both are from Delco : ). I drive through Glen Mills often, heading back 'home' to Ridley.

What kind of birds do you have? Oops! Just read your last post! Best of luck with your free range farm. You will find a ton of support on this thread.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom