Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hey guys, I need some help sexing if you wouldnt mind [pic heavy].

But first: One of my chickens was dust bathing and made a purring/ snoring sound. Is that normal?

Anyway. Ps. dont put too much weight on comb/ wattles since their parents are half unknown/ half had huge wattles. They are all 13-15 weeks.
Roadrunner:

Scrunchie:

Tiger:

Monarch:

Butch

Ceasar (middle)

and finally (sorry!)
Omelet

I am new to all of this...What breed are they? How old? I like the feathers on "monarch". I don't think I would be too much help with sexing them...I guess it is the breed that they are. I am used to thinking..." combs and wattles are for cockerals"...sorry. I am sure someone on here knows
wink.png
and can help.

I am new to all of this...What breed are they? How old? I like the feathers on "monarch". I don't think I would be too much help with sexing them...I guess it is the breed that they are. I am used to thinking..." combs and wattles are for cockerals"...sorry. I am sure someone on here knows
wink.png
and can help.
Oh..sorry I just reread...you did say the age. My bad.
roll.png
(13-15 weeks)...it is getting late, my eyes are going goofy
tongue.png

wink.png
and can help.
Yeah, Monarch is my pretty girl/boy. Named after monarch butterflies because thats all I think of when I see the feathers.
As for breeds. Butch is a black australorp, and the rest are RIR (either pure or mixes, and which is which I am unsure). Caesar is RIR and americauna mixed. Omelet seems to be RIR and leghorn? Not sure. The woman I got them from wasn't 100% sure about the breeds :p

awwwww SOMEONE needs these two cuties!!!!!! enlarge the image they are so freaking cute! Too cute to give to my dad to raise and EAT! S A V E THEM someone!
lau.gif
no seriously save them from my madness! Galgo you know you want the two cuties, Chad will bring them for you right Chad?????
Enabler!!!!!!!!
Thanks Silkie, for your story about your landlord. Our Township and Landlord both made it clear: both the chickens and structure have to be gone. Mean! I'm not giving my coop away. I think my landlord does not want to be the bad guy, and went through the township like yours did.
In North Cornwall? Just take them over to Galgo's house
lau.gif

Thanks Silkie, for your story about your landlord. Our Township and Landlord both made it clear: both the chickens and structure have to be gone. Mean! I'm not giving my coop away. I think my landlord does not want to be the bad guy, and went through the township like yours did.

Unfortunately, I cannot help because I don't own chickens.... But, you are close by, so maybe somebody coming to the picnic on Sat could help you out.

Back
Top Bottom