Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

So this time tomorrow, I will be heading to Stroudsburg to pick up my youngest!! I miss her SOOO much, it hurts. Hopefully none of the ruminants will be in labor, or I will have to send DH without me : (

Last week I was trying to make some sense of my garden, Joni (youngest) comes running out with a partridge Orp in her hands, I think 'oh no. What now?'

Joni: 'Mom, I named this one 'Martha'.
My first name is Martha
Me:: 'really, honey? Why?'
Joni: 'because it has real pale legs. And it hollers a lot too.'
Seriously?
Me: 'you know...that's a rooster yer holding.'
Joni: 'yup, I know'.

Yes. I miss her to pieces.

In chicken news, we took a quick 2 night vacation this week. Trying to squeeze it in before the baby goats come. The house sitter left a coop door open and we lost 3 chickens. Whatever was here last week, has established a food source. I'm thinking raccoon. I have ordered the hand traps (thank you! whoever posted the link). and will make yet another attempt at learning to fire the guns.

Ok, apparently when you start your multiquote at night, and try and finish it the next morning, the system doesn't remember your first quotes.

So.....

Welcome Mike!

If anyone wants on the map, get me your zip.

Hope everyone is enjoying the warm/not too hot/beautiful/need to go swimming weather! We are! Took the littles to the lake yesterday, got there a little after 9 and left a little after 1. Took them for ice cream...and the 3 yo was fast asleep! Poor guy...he was tuckered out. Took them to the playground and then to the farmer's market. I'm sure their mom had them in bed early last night!

Think I'll head out to the lake alone today...need to get some actual swimming done, vs watching like a hawk over the kids.

Chica, you are amazing! My kids wanna come to 'Camp Missy'.

Chica, you are amazing! My kids wanna come to 'Camp Missy'.

Send 'em on over, I wouldn't notice more kids. I believe this week I'll be taking them cherry picking as well as the lake (lake is less than 10 minutes from the house) The farmer's market is on Wednesdays, and since we have a milk/cheese CSA that delivers to the market...we go every week. I like to take the kids so they see all the different foods available that are more nutritious than lunchables.

Oh my goodness I need some coffee today but I am happy to announce that we have finally finished converting half of our corn crib into a small coop for my poulets. Put the
ladies in it yesterday and they seem happy.

Now the onlyone who isn't happy is my partner who is mad that I finished it because I am a clutz and I fell through the floor doing it. Stepped on the end of a board I thought I had nailed down already lol

So this time tomorrow, I will be heading to Stroudsburg to pick up my youngest!! I miss her SOOO much, it hurts. Hopefully none of the ruminants will be in labor, or I will have to send DH without me : (

Last week I was trying to make some sense of my garden, Joni (youngest) comes running out with a partridge Orp in her hands, I think 'oh no. What now?'

My first name is Martha
Seriously?

In chicken news, we took a quick 2 night vacation this week. Trying to squeeze it in before the baby goats come. The house sitter left a coop door open and we lost 3 chickens. Whatever was here last week, has established a food source. I'm thinking raccoon. I have ordered the hand traps (thank you! whoever posted the link). and will make yet another attempt at learning to fire the guns.

You're welcome and I caught another in the exact same spot last night. These traps are awesome!

My first name is Martha
Seriously?

FUNNY!!!-
love.gif
Have a great time with your youngest Blarney!!! Sounds like a real corker!!! Sorry to hear about your raccoon problem, so many on here are having troubles right now..
sad.png
...it is making me nervous!!!
hmm.png

Oh my goodness I need some coffee today but I am happy to announce that we have finally finished converting half of our corn crib into a small coop for my poulets. Put the
ladies in it yesterday and they seem happy.

Now the onlyone who isn't happy is my partner who is mad that I finished it because I am a clutz and I fell through the floor doing it. Stepped on the end of a board I thought I had nailed down already lol
Magoo much?? hey, your in great company...
tongue.png

Quote: awwwww SOMEONE needs these two cuties!!!!!! enlarge the image they are so freaking cute! Too cute to give to my dad to raise and EAT! S A V E THEM someone!
lau.gif
no seriously save them from my madness! Galgo you know you want the two cuties, Chad will bring them for you right Chad?????
I was gonna say send them over untill you said I can't eat them.
Quote: What are they again..??

Back
Top Bottom