Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote: I don't wanna!!!
Quote: Depends on your point of view...I have plenty of $1s for a change
wink.png
. I really wish I could make it, even if there's no yoga in kilts, hopefully we can for the next get together.
Quote: HEHEHE she didn't say we need to go to separate corners.....

lau.gif
Thanks..now I gotta clean coffee off my monitor. I'm gonna keep ALL other comments to myself and behave, I don't want to be put in timeout
hide.gif
Getting put in timeout can suck...especially when you discover later that the corner you were put in is actually a plate glass window.....
Canadian Club???
Concealed Carry...but I'll take some Canadian Club too!
I've learned its better for me not to date women with loaded firearms.....
I had to double check that this wasn't posted by Chad or Baym
it's hard to plan when they are not here yet, I hate to tempt fate. We will most likely sell some and keep some. Everyone will be tested, disbudded and banded. Except the does, we won't band the does. ;)
Ok....I'm going to regret this...but what does disbudded and banded mean?
LOL. I was planning on getting a doe eventually. We need to figure out what is going on with the house first, we may need to move for the fiance to find a job. So it's all up in the air right now. I know it'll be easier to find somewhere we can have the chickens over a goat (or other livestock) if we need to move out of state. I wouldn't mind moving if it's certain states (honestly hoping for TX or WY), but there are some I refuse to move to (I will never willing set foot in CA). Thankfully he's of the same mind set.
NO MOVING ALLOWED! But if you must, make sure it's to a state with liberal gun laws...CA, MD, NJ are out of the question.
I'm starting to think you could turn any item into a weapon...... :oops:
Ummm....my father taught me to be resourceful? LOL Actually...I'm just not handy...more of an accident finding places to happen.
i REALLY need some one to come tie my hands together so i stop going to look at the incubator every hour..... Maybe i should lock the door and put the key some where hard for me to get to.
I've got some pink handcuffs you can borrow.....they're leftover from halloween
This is for both of you....
Story of my life.
Ya know, now that I think about it..... yoga and kilts may not be a good idea either.... hmmmm.....
Are you kidding??? They sound like a wonderful idea!
I don't wanna!!! Depends on your point of view...I have plenty of $1s for a change
wink.png
. I really wish I could make it, even if there's no yoga in kilts, hopefully we can for the next get together. HEHEHE she didn't say we need to go to separate corners.....
DH knows better than to send me to the corner with a friend...I get into even more trouble than what I got sent there for!

disbudding is the removal of horns. Banding is...uh....turning a buck into a wether by putting a very tight band around his ummmm... Man parts.. More Specifically where he keeps his DNA.. Hard to stay PG on this one.

disbudding is the removal of horns. Banding is...uh....turning a buck into a wether by putting a very tight band around his ummmm... Man parts.. More Specifically where he keeps his DNA.. Hard to stay PG on this one.
Using medical terminology is acceptable, I think most members are at least 12 yrs old...Gavin's learned the proper term for most of those parts, although he still uses the toddler nicknames for them most of the time.

LOL All this time, I thought disbudding was what banding is...so I couldn't figure out why you were doing that to the girls!
Neutering him. That's pg I think :p
I think since we're discussing animal reproduction, it's allowed.
[COLOR=008000]LMAO[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]Add CT, NY, and MA to that list. I'd love to move to TX, WY, or almost any pro-gun state.[/COLOR] [COLOR=FF0000]From Halloween?? Uh huh....[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Some here...good thing my other half doesn't know that [/COLOR]
wink.png
....yet
The pink ones are....the silver....DH was an MP when he was in the Reserves.

LOL All this time, I thought disbudding was what banding is...so I couldn't figure out why you were doing that to the girls!

There is a banding method to remove horns too, but that's for older goats, disbudding is removing the horns as they emerge.
I think since we're discussing animal reproduction, it's allowed.
The pink ones are....the silver....DH was an MP when he was in the Reserves.

oh yeah...she needs the silver ones, I'm sure. Probably blowing up the 'emergencies' thread right now. ;).

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom