Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

You are not going to believe this... The chick (it was a Partridge Rock) was down by the coop! I still don't know what happened, but I know it was gone all day today. I am just stunned!!
wee.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
YAY!!! That's awesome!!!

Have to share with you all my sweet little roo. He disappointed me so much this morning by crowing his first crow. I had be deluding myself that he was a she.... I have another that looks just like this, so fingers crossed that she will remain a she!!!

LMAO!! Mama you have such pretty silkies... why can't you share with me
hit.gif
....lol

That's awesome that you found her! How lucky is that! Be sure to double-up that coop now that you've found her to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Can't wait to see M this weekend! And chickies will go to their new homes!!! :D

That's awesome that you found her! How lucky is that! Be sure to double-up that coop now that you've found her to make sure it doesn't happen again!

Can't wait to see M this weekend! And chickies will go to their new homes!!! :D

Coop in progress to house some of those chickies!! My hubby just loves when I buy more chickens. More chickens for me, more work for him!

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if she didn't wander off while I had them out. I can't watch 15 chicks alone, so I take out a few (or up to 8) at a time. I count as they come out, count as I put them in the grass, pick them back up, and put them back. What if I forgot how many I had out, she wandered under me (i sit Indian style, and they hide/play under me) and then past me? What I am saying is that she could have been outside for a day and a half! Someone said, 'A wise man counts his eggs before they hatch, because they move too fast to count afterward!"
LOL. I am more upset now that I have found her than I was when I discovered her missing! With the motorcycle running through the grass, she could have been crushed. I have to stop thinking about it, but I can't!
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

Back
Top Bottom