Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hova-Bator arrived today. I got some Araucana eggs I can barely wait
wee.gif
to set but I have some BCM to pick up in Hershey on friday and I am waiting on an email from MA on some English orps
droolin.gif
IDK some polish though in there would be nice for eye candy and a white egg. Anybody got any of those hair dew chickens close to Lebanon? Or maybe some Naked Necks, for the
sickbyc.gif
factor.

Last edited:
Had some info on where to buy Cornish chicks local and now I can't find the info.  There's a hatchery somewhere not too far from here.  Anybody know?  Would like to start my next batch of meat birds.

bruce has some, or the hatchery that you're thinking about has freedom rangers, they're located in Lancaster... http://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/

REALLY? Who's Bruce?  Can you help me contact him?

Bruce does indeed have chicks right now, I believe $1.20 per chick. bruceh on here, this is what he posted on facebook

bargains on birds :
rangers 1.20
cornish rocks 1.20
broad breasted turkey poults 4.20

i can ship or small order pick up near york pa.

717-224-7322

bruce h

*Peeks in, waves hello.* No chickens or coop yet but I am planning. Plotting. Saving up for supplies.
Welcome!

Is there a BYC facebook page?

Day 21 and one chick hatched. I candled and 2 more look good but that's it. Hoping to get at least one more so little chick has a buddy in the brooder. I think it's a serema. It was a super tiny egg and the tiniest chick we've had. I got them from Ebay and the listing said the eggs were a mixture of polish, serema, frizzle cochin or silkie. What do you think so far?

How does an Aussie get to MILLMONT??? It is a very pretty area, but very rural. The yellow area in my map is our work coverage area, so I am familiar with Millmont.

lau.gif
yeah I know right. Married my wonderful american husband, moved to Oklahoma where he is from then his job moved him to up here and ta da
yippiechickie.gif
that is how an aussie gets to millmont of all places hehehe

What do you do for work?

bruce has some, or the hatchery that you're thinking about has freedom rangers, they're located in Lancaster... http://www.freedomrangerhatchery.com/
Bruce does indeed have chicks right now, I believe $1.20 per chick. bruceh on here, this is what he posted on facebook

bargains on birds :
rangers 1.20
cornish rocks 1.20
broad breasted turkey poults 4.20

i can ship or small order pick up near york pa.

717-224-7322

bruce h
THANK You so much!!!

Back
Top Bottom