Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

The
Hi everyone. I'm located in Bedminster PA. Wanted to ask if there is a place where I can rent a chicken plucker. I have about 8 birds that need to be processed and plucking by hand is getting a bit much. lol  Thanks in advance.
[/quoThere's a guy in Qtown that does it cheap (so i hear)but he hasn't got back to me unless I missed the call? I work in bedminster/ottsville that's to funny!!

I'm in the wrong part of the state to be of help. I live in the West central area... Harrisburg is about a 4 hr drive.

th.gif
That stinks but awesome of you for helping out peeps on the forum
thumbsup.gif

MCC:

Oh no...Baseball terms...American league ....wow...hope I didn't hurt your feelings....my apologies...

smack.gif
.......Pickle eater!! Not you Stake..MC!! Stake, just want to say you are such a help to people, Thank you....keep those sites you post coming!!
Trying to catch-up with everyone, yes I do read what I miss....that is why it takes me forever to comment!!
I think things will slow down as the weather cools down...maybe..,still working on getting things ready for 'winter-bed' and still canning..
th.gif
, this garden is going to be the death of me!!
But will really appreciate it come January!!
frow.gif
Hello to all the new people...Loving the coop modification pictures people!!! keep them coming!!! awesome
big_smile.png

Hoping all of those with predator problems can get them rectified, and fast!! So sorry for your loses...truly
hugs.gif
!
Just a warning now, I will be posting pictures soon again....not sure of what yet, but I like to take pics sooo, you have been for-warned!!
Congrats on the start of your new company Ebeware!! (sp?!)..sorry, Good Luck!!!! oh, and the whole 'old people' thing..yeah, we know
old.gif
Lisa-
highfive.gif
it is always so cool when that first egg comes!!! Awesome!!! Glad you are enjoying your girls!!!...They are fun, right!!..
love.gif

And to all those who have had to send the kids back to school...
hugs.gif
...things will settle into their routines and calm down....It is a little sad though, I do remember...they grow up too fast!!
My girls are 20 & 23 now....and one has made me Grandma!!!......Man, I am old!!!...

Silkie- if I had more room.....
tongue.png
!!
Blarney- OMG...be careful with those Piggies...wow, you could put a saddle on them!!!! hummmmm....I wish I could still have bacon!!
droolin.gif

Hey, Missy & Ladyhawk!!!!
frow.gif

Galgo...when is the next "get-together"??? hahaha....would love to see everyone again before the weather ..turns!!! And besides...I think MC and I need another long road trip together!!!
wink.png
.....will be bringing CAWFFEE..this time!!
***I know someone asked about CPT, but I think I am way out of the way...I usually am, that is why I don't generally comment on it...
hmm.png

Sorry, I know I have missed a ton of people....my memory is not that great!!!!

Okay, I know you all have had enough of me now!!!...Hope EVERYONE has a great day!!!!

135 posts later...

Just wanted to pop on and say something. You know, something like: I'm not dead. I am sick, though. Love my seasonal colds. AS if I didn't already know it was getting cooler.
My mom got a new horse last Sunday. and I rode him yesterday. I am soooo sore. It's been over 10yrs since I rode bareback - over 3 since I rode, period (there was a good 6yr break before that). He has weird conformation and navicular and going down hill I kept sliding up his neck, so I went to get off and walk him home and I fell on my butt. Yep, I'm in pain because of that, too.

Bandit (ImaTuffJoey DeeBar):
14yr old QH Gelding

We also found out on Tuesday that my pap has kidney and lung cancer. His biopsy results won't be back until the 21st.
No one has high hopes for a good prognosis. We think he's known for a long time and just didn't want to alarm anyone.
All my posts are behind..sorry, just catching up....
Beautiful horse!..used to ride/jump, English. So sorry to hear of your pap,
hugs.gif
...truly.

The roosters are what kept them close to your coop.  They are the guardians, otherwise if the hens are finding food they will just wonder everywhere.

Do you think getting just one rooster would help? And this maybe a dump questions but is their a breed that isnt as loud ? haha

First off... eBEWARE?! I like Ye Beware better!

Brittany, there were a bunch of posts about 'the quietest breed' a way back. I do think Cochin girls tend to be quieter than other breeds but I haven't noticed their roos being quiet. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom