Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Brandy, I don't see anything wrong. Telly us what you see & maybe we can help.

Wing: All I have laying right now are rouens. Probably pure but mules possible because they are penned with the scovies while we get ready to move. Think I have aprox 18 eggs out there from the last week & a half. Have not checked fertility. They are young. I can set a batch if you want them but you will need to take any that hatch. I don' t do ducklings in winter. Tons of rainbow eggs available.

2 EE roos & a cream legbar boy coveribg assorted hens, no 2 hens the same.
I may just go claim your mixed eggs on the water swap,,,,I can always offer pekin eggs or mixed chicken eggs...

here is my dilemms, I am in the process of changing my ducks from pekin to scovy,,,,I only have 6 pekin left and the duck orders are coming in for the holidays, i stopped setting the pekin eggs encount of the change and the scovies are not old enough to lay eggs so I have none to set.......need to keep the meat part of this moving some how...i doubt i will see many scovy eggs till spring

Lisa, rainbow egger just means they each lay a different color. I have white, cream, chocolate, blue, green, olive & about 6 different shaded of tan/brown. All of my roos are blue/green carriers so next generation will lay even more colors.

Wing: I have a bunch of spare ducks & geese right now because I'm cutting flocks for winter & the move. PM me if you want a list. We could work out a delivery or relay if you want them.

I may just go claim your mixed eggs on the water swap,,,,I can always offer pekin eggs or mixed chicken eggs...

here is my dilemms, I am in the process of changing my ducks from pekin to scovy,,,,I only have 6 pekin left and the duck orders are coming in for the holidays, i stopped setting the pekin eggs encount of the change and the scovies are not old enough to lay eggs so I have none to set.......need to keep the meat part of this moving some how...i doubt i will see many scovy eggs till spring

Hey Wing:

What's a water swap? and for us 'flatlanders" why the move from Pekins...(thought they were the biggest and best tasting ducks)

Silkie-

I got the ivermectin, I am going to wait a couple of days before giving it to them to make sure the poop issue doesn't just go away with some multi-vitamins and yogurt. I got the paste (1.8%). What dose do you use/ can you eat the bird after? Egg withdrawl is 14 days right?

Back
Top Bottom