Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LL

that chipmunk colored one is interesting, is that puffy cheeks I see also, how about skin color, any silkie mixes yet....these couple certainly were in a hurry.

LL
that chipmunk colored one is interesting, is that puffy cheeks I see also, how about skin color, any silkie mixes yet....these couple certainly were in a hurry.
In a hurry, yeah I'd say so.... out of the 23 eggs I had left........ all 23 hatched! Yes, I think there are a few that have silkie in them. There were a few that had dark skin. Have not taken notice if any have any extra toes... I will have to look... I will post pictures of them all in the morning. Some are still drying off. Thanks again for the eggs/now chicks! :)

I could work that out, but really it would not be worth the drive to anyone for just one little hen, how about a crate sale for everyone....

now you went and turned that enabling button on..
duc.gif

Hahaha! Queen of enablers here! (Ask Blarney!!
wink.png
)
Seriously tho, I just have a thing for " splash" colored birds. Would take her cause of that. (if no one else claims her, PM me.)

I could pick up the hen from Wing next week (along with some mealworms if they are still avail) and bring her to the Poultry Meeting on Thurs night...

Ok I think I probably did a stupid thing....:th set 9 eggs to hatch this Monday and have 7 to hatch next Friday (4 days apart) the thing is they are in the same incubator. Is there a way to take a turner rack out while it is still running. I can't figure the darn thing out and I just candled ....... everything looks great with all my eggs. What was I thinking?!?!

I would advise you to read over Sally Sunshine's article...Mushy Chick? Or hatching 101 uhhh, I forget. I had one like this that didn't make it : (. I would definitely get your chick a buddy if you can. It will be happier and healthier with a friend.

I heard Texas Instruments has added a button on their calculator's for chicken math,,,,,

I hope they enlarged the number screen.  They need room for at least 2 more digits.

ETA:  It should be called poultry math.  Seems to me that chickens are a gateway bird.  You get a few chickens, add a few ducks, multiply a couple geese, find the square root of 16 turkeys, times 24 quail by Pi and subtract the whole paycheck.

That being said, I ordered 60+ jumbo quail eggs.  I will not be needing so many quail.  If anyone is interested in any after they hatch, please be forewarned, some will be for sale.

Hahahaha! Enlarge the number screen? Subtract whole paycheck?!!

Would anyone here be interested in any roosters? I have a bazillion and need homes for them if possible. I have mixes, NN's and pet quality silkie roos. They are all good boys, they just need their own space.
Also, if I can't find homes for them, does anyone know where there might be an auction in the Central PA area on a weekend. Thanks!

I hope they enlarged the number screen.  They need room for at least 2 more digits.

ETA:  It should be called poultry math.  Seems to me that chickens are a gateway bird.  You get a few chickens, add a few ducks, multiply a couple geese, find the square root of 16 turkeys, times 24 quail by Pi and subtract the whole paycheck.

That being said, I ordered 60+ jumbo quail eggs.  I will not be needing so many quail.  If anyone is interested in any after they hatch, please be forewarned, some will be for sale.

I just DIED laughing lol

Lets start off sad and end happily, okay?

http://m.wtae.com/news/police-missing-dog-euthanized-at-accused-kidnappers-home/25071268

Doesn't that make you wanna throw up? ^ I hate the world I live in sometimes.

Tuesday, Priscilla and Elvis (my bantam cochin pair) got eaten by a hawk.

I found the first egg of the season Tuesday. Chippy has been squatting a lot in the last week, so I'm incubating some of her eggs. I only have one chicken lefft. I'm thankful.
oh poor Priscilla and Elvis!!! aweeee

Back
Top Bottom