Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Mom called back again. He only has days. The way it looks, we may have a funeral as early as the beginning of next week. I was just over last week and saw him. I know he was weak, but he was still functioning and looked good. How did the cancer spread all through his body in less than 6 months? Mom said he knows, he's upset and has been crying. A stubborn man and a man I knew as being kind of cold most of my life (he changed after great gram died) is crying. I always pictured him living until he was 102 because he'd be to stubborn to go.
I told mom that he'll more than likely get mad at me since he's basically on his dead bed... God that sounds so horrible... But, I don't have a pics of the 5 generations with my youngest. I really want to have that memory forever. I was hoping to get the picture at Christmas...

Sorry to hear Rey:

He probably has alot of regrets as we all do....we just have a bit more time sort them out and he doesn't...I hope things go well for you...

Just joined byc after haunting it for a while. Chicks ordered and I am anxiously waiting for them to GET HERE! Moved to Northeast PA last yr and glad winter has said Goodbye!
celebrate.gif

Howdy from Chester Co.....what are you getting? and more importantly what are you still looking to get?...most folks have their brooders full at this time of the year!!!

Just joined byc after haunting it for a while. Chicks ordered and I am anxiously waiting for them to GET HERE! Moved to Northeast PA last yr and glad winter has said Goodbye!
celebrate.gif

Hi and welcome from the Poconos! If you have any questions and/or need any help, there are alot of people on here that can help, just ask :)

Are you around Ford City? That's about 40 minutes from me. People we know live near there on a farm. Their daughter goes to Elderton.

5 minutes from Ford City...I live between Kittanning and Worthington.   I am 1 mile from the Armstrong County Memorial Hospital.

Just mapquested it and you're 30 minutes from me! I'm about 15 minutes outside Delmont.

Back
Top Bottom