Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

frow.gif
Hey all!!!! Hope everyone is well-healthy-happy
hugs.gif
......Hello to all new peeps here!!

*Reyvaughn- Thinking of you. I hope you & and your family are able to find some sense of peace through all is happening right now.

So awesome to finally be able to see all the grass in the yard...can't wait till things dry out a bit so the coop cleaning and re-configuring can commence!
We will be down in Lancaster Co. for Easter weekend..and we are heading to the Green Dragon on that 'Good' Friday.....will anyone else be visiting the market that Friday? I hope it is open....
The puppy & GrandDaughter are getting so big, keeping us silly-busy too!!

We made some cold frames from a few of the pallets we have collected..we have a bunch of old windows for the tops.

The girls are doing very well, everyone is laying now!! They have been enjoying the nicer weather and the freedom to 'help-out' in the garden.
big_smile.png

Have a great day everyone!!

The grand daughter and pup are adorable...
And your hens look gorgeous! Talk about some fluffy butts! I am jealous! 3 or 4 of ours molted since January and still look like ragamuffins...

frow.gif
Hey all!!!! Hope everyone is well-healthy-happy
hugs.gif
......Hello to all new peeps here!!

*Reyvaughn- Thinking of you. I hope you & and your family are able to find some sense of peace through all is happening right now.

So awesome to finally be able to see all the grass in the yard...can't wait till things dry out a bit so the coop cleaning and re-configuring can commence!
We will be down in Lancaster Co. for Easter weekend..and we are heading to the Green Dragon on that 'Good' Friday.....will anyone else be visiting the market that Friday? I hope it is open....
The puppy & GrandDaughter are getting so big, keeping us silly-busy too!!

We made some cold frames from a few of the pallets we have collected..we have a bunch of old windows for the tops.

The girls are doing very well, everyone is laying now!! They have been enjoying the nicer weather and the freedom to 'help-out' in the garden.
big_smile.png

Have a great day everyone!!
we miss you here..
frow.gif

Grandpap died last night.  There is high emotion right now.  My great aunt (his youngest daughter) is so upset that she didn't get to see him before he died.  She was looking for his DNR papers that Giesinger magically lost in his transfer.  By the time she was ready to leave the house (without the papers) it was almost 8pm and she goes to bed at 9pm to get up at 3am to do chores and go to work. 

I know I am having issues functioning this morning.  On top of all of this, we keep losing water every day.  I have a cat having kittens behind me and she hasn't a clue what she's doing.  I had to deal with a chore that I have to do weekly for the elderly woman this morning.  I have had enough this morning.  I have been up since 5am and I still don't have my first coffee in me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am so sorry.

Grandpap died last night. There is high emotion right now. My great aunt (his youngest daughter) is so upset that she didn't get to see him before he died. She was looking for his DNR papers that Giesinger magically lost in his transfer. By the time she was ready to leave the house (without the papers) it was almost 8pm and she goes to bed at 9pm to get up at 3am to do chores and go to work.

So sorry to hear... hoping things settle for you and your family soon.

Grandpap died last night.  There is high emotion right now.  My great aunt (his youngest daughter) is so upset that she didn't get to see him before he died.  She was looking for his DNR papers that Giesinger magically lost in his transfer.  By the time she was ready to leave the house (without the papers) it was almost 8pm and she goes to bed at 9pm to get up at 3am to do chores and go to work. 

I know I am having issues functioning this morning.  On top of all of this, we keep losing water every day.  I have a cat having kittens behind me and she hasn't a clue what she's doing.  I had to deal with a chore that I have to do weekly for the elderly woman this morning.  I have had enough this morning.  I have been up since 5am and I still don't have my first coffee in me.

I'm so sorry for your loss :( I lost my pappy to pancreatic cancer several years ago so I know how you're feeling.

CC or silkie, I need more info on the turkey eggs, like how many, when, what breed.

really wish I could get over this driving thing, panic attacks behind the wheel are real bad....I have chicks that I still need to get here, and now piglets that need to get here, still looking for anyone that may be going into maryland in may......how about you CC, care for a joint venture into swine....

I need to also make some decisions,,,, hubby says if I really want the piggies, I have to sell some birds, his way of being sure that he will not end up taking care of them....

and also not sure where they will go, wonder how well pigs can live with messy ducks

Back
Top Bottom