Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Hi! I'm in southwestern Washington Co. I'm a new chicken momma and theres a couple breeds I would love to try. I would love Araucana, Ameraucana, Swedish Flower Hen, lavender Orps and Dominique. Is there anyone within driving distance that might have a couple of some of these? Thanks!

Actually, I think all of those needs, or most, are represented on this thread. I have the Swedish flowers, but I'm near Lancaster.

Hi! I'm in southwestern Washington Co. I'm a new chicken momma and theres a couple breeds I would love to try. I would love Araucana, Ameraucana, Swedish Flower Hen, lavender Orps and Dominique. Is there anyone within driving distance that might have a couple of some of these? Thanks!
Hi from the Poconos!
welcome-byc.gif
Good luck on your search. I'm sure someone close to you have the breeds you are looking for. There are always people hatching something on here.

Thanks for the encouragement everyone.
Grand pap had a blood transfusion on Friday and tested today. His red blood cell count was critical. He wasn't to have another transfusion until Thursday. They decided to 'pull the plug' and not do the transfusion. He went from a dose of dilaudid every 4hrs to a dose every 2hrs and upped his oxygen 2 units in the 3-4hrs we were there. He has easily lost 30lbs in 3 days. My mom says she doesn't think he'll make it through the night. I am not sure, but beyond tomorrow will be a stretch at this point.

Praying for you and your family.
hugs.gif

Howdy from Chester Co...there's a number of folk on here with chicks or eggs for what you are looking for...how far are you willing to drive?

Grandpap died last night. There is high emotion right now. My great aunt (his youngest daughter) is so upset that she didn't get to see him before he died. She was looking for his DNR papers that Giesinger magically lost in his transfer. By the time she was ready to leave the house (without the papers) it was almost 8pm and she goes to bed at 9pm to get up at 3am to do chores and go to work.

I know I am having issues functioning this morning. On top of all of this, we keep losing water every day. I have a cat having kittens behind me and she hasn't a clue what she's doing. I had to deal with a chore that I have to do weekly for the elderly woman this morning. I have had enough this morning. I have been up since 5am and I still don't have my first coffee in me.

Grandpap died last night. There is high emotion right now. My great aunt (his youngest daughter) is so upset that she didn't get to see him before he died. She was looking for his DNR papers that Giesinger magically lost in his transfer. By the time she was ready to leave the house (without the papers) it was almost 8pm and she goes to bed at 9pm to get up at 3am to do chores and go to work.

I know I am having issues functioning this morning. On top of all of this, we keep losing water every day. I have a cat having kittens behind me and she hasn't a clue what she's doing. I had to deal with a chore that I have to do weekly for the elderly woman this morning. I have had enough this morning. I have been up since 5am and I still don't have my first coffee in me.
hugs.gif

lau.gif
wish we were closer, I could atleast take you for a cup of coffee..

frow.gif
Hey all!!!! Hope everyone is well-healthy-happy
hugs.gif
......Hello to all new peeps here!!

*Reyvaughn- Thinking of you. I hope you & and your family are able to find some sense of peace through all is happening right now.

So awesome to finally be able to see all the grass in the yard...can't wait till things dry out a bit so the coop cleaning and re-configuring can commence!
We will be down in Lancaster Co. for Easter weekend..and we are heading to the Green Dragon on that 'Good' Friday.....will anyone else be visiting the market that Friday? I hope it is open....
The puppy & GrandDaughter are getting so big, keeping us silly-busy too!!

We made some cold frames from a few of the pallets we have collected..we have a bunch of old windows for the tops.

The girls are doing very well, everyone is laying now!! They have been enjoying the nicer weather and the freedom to 'help-out' in the garden.
big_smile.png

Have a great day everyone!!

Back
Top Bottom