Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I managed to get the pictures up lol. The email wouldn't send. Top one is Cloud and the bottom one is Cotton

From these photos Cloud looks like a cockerel. Cotton I am unsure of. Right now, just from that photo, it really looks like she could go either way. Also, look at their legs , is Clouds thicker then Cottons?Also is he/she bigger over all? I have two white ones myself the same age lol and I have a roo and a hen. I also have a silver partridge from that batch from TSC that I forgot to mention earlier, but he/she is a runt. I cant really tell with her yet. (i hope its a her anyway lol)

Hey Stake..you keep given them there pennies away..what'll have left?! :smack ...
Have fun!!!:frow  Wish I could be there too..have yet to experience their auctons...
I know nothing about RR, but one does seem to have a bigger comb & the feathers are longer-pointier....:confused:  I do really like that red..wow...like mahogany..hmmmmmm, what color do they lay..white-brown eggs?
Brown

I planted some blueberry plants I picked up at KMART

The directions gave info about the size of the hole to dig etc but then it said to cut the plant down so just 2-3 inches is showing.................These directions were on one part of the package........like the box and on the inner wrapping there were also directions that did not say this..........

I am thinking its kinda harsh to prune them that harshly while planting...................what do you all think?

its a 2 yr old plant ...........so it says...............

I also planted my first ever potato tower with the straw and the wire frame................we will see if either of these projects will work.
This is an optimal time to plant, so you don't need to prune them hard. Cut off anything that looks damaged (bark scrapped off, cuts or tears). Keep it well watered and when it starts getting truly hot (June), mulch it several inches deep. Don't try to fertilize it this summer, but early next spring you can add a bit of chicken coop cleanings under the mulch.

Hi All, Looking for some young laying hens in York or Lancaster County..does anyone have any places to recommend?

This is an optimal time to plant, so you don't need to prune them hard. Cut off anything that looks damaged (bark scrapped off, cuts or tears). Keep it well watered and when it starts getting truly hot (June), mulch it several inches deep. Don't try to fertilize it this summer, but early next spring you can add a bit of chicken coop cleanings under the mulch.

you are such a great resource..........helper ................thank you !

All you northern looking for a picnic spot....would the reed's gap state park area be doable....
It is just a small cabin 7 miles outside of the park with an outhouse but no neighbors and 5 acres..
Just a thought
Hey..just googled this..nice area...and only about an hour..hour and a half away..that is very doable!
thumbsup.gif

I am soo interested now!!! So, who is on board and when are we doing this?.....MC is bring the fried chicken..she needs to down size for her turkey operation
lau.gif
....you know I am gonna what some of them there turkeys....
yippiechickie.gif

I'm going to make a PVC waterer with 2" pipe schedule 40. 4 nipples hooked directly to my garden hose, do I have to put a pressure reducing valve inline? I think the psi for the nipples needs to be no more then 5.5. Does anyone have pics of there's ??? Thanks in advance....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom