Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I do t think I could actually let them out to the fox, was just a meant rant. There are a few I still do like, but pretty sure those ones are not laying. I couldn't process them myself, I wouldn't be opposed to that. I would definitely go the more human route they are still my girls.
Would you be interested in processing mine? If not to far?
Maybe, it will take some time to decide what I want to do, my coop is also a mess, we haven't been home much, and I'm about 7 weeks preggers, so all I do is sleep! This weekend I hope to get out and clean my coop! And take a hard look at my girls.

I would help you in a minute but I believe you are about 5 hours from me...
hugs.gif

there are a few other things to consider also, as stake said... broodiness and high temps can reduce egg laying, stress and any stage of molting also.

Yet another predator attack, this time it was one of the old silkie girls, and a little different this title, it was taken tnru the fence and only took head and neck..

Guess I have an early morning date with a tree, a large cup of coffee and a long barrel with handle.

Search and destroy mission coming right up

wow...hope you gett'em...be safe.
New to site!
South Eastern PA York County!
Hello and Welcome to all new peeps !!
frow.gif
..I know i missed a couple..sorry. Summer time is crazy busy around here...but wouldn't change it for anything!!
wink.png

***So, what do have and what are you looking for?..lots of great "enabling-suppliers" around these parts!!
highfive.gif

Least all of you make more sense than hubby, he told me to get a donkey..

My comeback to that can not be posted here.
smack.gif

caf.gif
..yeppers...how i am feelin' right now...
roll.png
I took a tumble yesterday, knees and hands are pretty scraped....it happens more than a little bit, anyway.. but boy do i feel like i hit a train this-morning...extra meds. are in order i think..
old.gif

**Did you find out what / who the culprit was/is??

** to those who think Ginger is too pretty to eat (that was a joke by the way)...yes she is, she is one of the two originals here..BUT..she really does need to get over herself now..this is getting ridiculous...seriously. And like i said..I am still trying to figure out how i am working these two new chicks into the group....i don't have the extra $$ for more chooks right now(feed)...and the enclosure-construction on the coop is very slow going..so extra room is at a premium right now... I would love to give her chicks or eggs..it is just not the right time now for us though.

Just wanted to say..we had the "little" cornish X today for dinner (6lb)...Had mom & dad up for the weekend, it was the best ever!! Todd wants to know..
"who has any Cornish X chicks available around the end of august..15ish..?" ..hahaha
..seriously..he wants to raise more ..ahhaaha, i think he is addicted!! hahaha
yesss.gif

If you haven't thought about raising these amazing animals, please look into it...so wonderful to have such a connection to the food we eat!!
Hope everyone is having an awesome day!!

Back
Top Bottom