Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yes, it's going on through Saturday: http://www.farmshow.state.pa.us/page/show.aspx

@TillyPeeps , there is a livestock show at the Ag Arena (right near PSU campus) but the dates aren't up for this year's show. I'll post info when I come across it. Right now they're only listing through February.

@Blarneyeggs , I'm on the opposite side of Harrisburg from you, but I appreciate the offer!

Oh my gosh! You couldn't even get in the booths to shop on Saturday... It was more crowded than Disney World! Sunday was honestly great crowd-wise compared to Saturday. A woman on the shuttle bus told us that they came Saturday and they got turned away because all of the lots were full.

Oh, I am so sorry I missed this! Where was the show?

@Chippy. I was there Saturday and Sunday and you are quite right, Saturday was unbelievably crowded.

For those who can't make it to the show, it's being shown on local cable. We have Verizon and it's on Chanel 9 on my cable, saw the Sheep to Shaw, an explanation of why there's no poultry and the Quick Breads judging today while I folded wash. I waited in no lines, sat on no busses and fought no crowds, pretty sweet.

Back
Top Bottom