Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Go to www.americanserama.com to see some breeders. That Jerry Sch. . . .however its spelled, is the same one that is distrubuting that chickens color book and that research drove me to get my first seramas. There is also an american serama thread here. Some have beautiful little birdies and I love to see them laying and being snuggled in peoples beds!
lol!! I didnt see this POST!! going now!!
highfive.gif
great chicken minds think alike!

Go to www.americanserama.com to see some breeders. That Jerry Sch. . . .however its spelled, is the same one that is distrubuting that chickens color book and that research drove me to get my first seramas. There is also an american serama thread here. Some have beautiful little birdies and I love to see them laying and being snuggled in peoples beds!
site doesnt work : (

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing, but I had my 1/2 marathon today and last night we went to Eastern State Penitentiary for the halloween haunt. LOL!! (Momma needs her fun time!)

I did great for my first 1/2 marathon. I finished in 2:35:42 which was only 5:42 over what my goal time was. You know lovely PA and our mountain here...well, the race was 90% hills and steep hills at that....when you haven't trained fully for 3 weeks prior to the race..it's not a great thing to actually DO the race. LOL!! My right knee is all messed up and I feel like I got run over by a tractor coop! LOL!

Hoping to have this coop completed, but since I hurt my knee and I can barely walk, We will see how that goes...I hate setbacks. LOL!!

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been missing, but I had my 1/2 marathon today and last night we went to Eastern State Penitentiary for the halloween haunt. LOL!! (Momma needs her fun time!)

I did great for my first 1/2 marathon. I finished in 2:35:42 which was only 5:42 over what my goal time was. You know lovely PA and our mountain here...well, the race was 90% hills and steep hills at that....when you haven't trained fully for 3 weeks prior to the race..it's not a great thing to actually DO the race. LOL!! My right knee is all messed up and I feel like I got run over by a tractor coop! LOL!

Congrats! My hubby is a runner. He is doing his first half in December in State College.

Looks like you had fun !!!! SOrry about your knee ... sending you a pm now by the way lol

Hoping to have this coop completed, but since I hurt my knee and I can barely walk, We will see how that goes...I hate setbacks. LOL!!

Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been missing, but I had my 1/2 marathon today and last night we went to Eastern State Penitentiary for the halloween haunt.  LOL!!  (Momma needs her fun time!)  

I did great for my first 1/2 marathon.  I finished in 2:35:42 which was only 5:42 over what my goal time was.  You know lovely PA and our mountain here...well, the race was 90% hills and steep hills at that....when you haven't trained fully for 3 weeks prior to the race..it's not a great thing to actually DO the race.  LOL!!  My right knee is all messed up and I feel like I got run over by a tractor coop!  LOL!

Hoping to have this coop completed, but since I hurt my knee and I can barely walk, We will see how that goes...I hate setbacks.  LOL!!

Great pics! Congrats. I especially like the self portrait.

Hi everyone!  Sorry I've been missing, but I had my 1/2 marathon today and last night we went to Eastern State Penitentiary for the halloween haunt.  LOL!!  (Momma needs her fun time!)  

I did great for my first 1/2 marathon.  I finished in 2:35:42 which was only 5:42 over what my goal time was.  You know lovely PA and our mountain here...well, the race was 90% hills and steep hills at that....when you haven't trained fully for 3 weeks prior to the race..it's not a great thing to actually DO the race.  LOL!!  My right knee is all messed up and I feel like I got run over by a tractor coop!  LOL!

Hoping to have this coop completed, but since I hurt my knee and I can barely walk, We will see how that goes...I hate setbacks.  LOL!!

good job

AWESOME!!! Dont forget those winning PICTURES!!

four hours!!! OMG!!! 

i wasn't sure which birds you wanted to see most... I took pics some on Champion row, after loading them I realized the pics are terrible, focus all off, most don't have the ribbon or card, so you can't even tell what you're looking at, crud! I did get some pics of some Langshans and the most beautiful white Banty Cochin. But of course....computer is acting up and I can't post till DH whips it back into shape. Maybe tomorrow?

Turns out, there are shows closer to us, like the one in MD, first week of November. And a big Delaware show in the spring.

While driving home through Northeastern PA, I enjoyed the fall foliage and wondered how many of you I was passing.

Back
Top Bottom