Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the club that is being started that is "adult" eligable, is also kid friendly. It does not matter where you live, why you have chickens, or what breed of chickens you have, you can join. The first meeting is 10/28/2012 at the Lebanon Fair grounds. I will have to find the exact time. I am encouraging everybody to join. It is a great opportunity to learn, and network. If we can get more then 30 members, it will be the largest "local" club in the country. So far we are slated for over 50 people. We will be having our own show. The club is called the Lebanon Poultry Fanciers. PM me if you would like anymore information. Thanks!!!

SO excited!! There is SNOW in the 10 day forecast!!! WOO HOO!!!!

clap.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

OK, I am done now .....

this is a VERY bad word! We haven't bought our snowblower yet for the new house. Our driveway is super steep. LOL! What happened to our indian summer? It's expected to be like 70 for this week?? Ugh. I REALLY hate the snow..

I live in the wrong region..
fl.gif
you and me both .. i loathe snow for the most part .... hence the need to move back to GA asap !! I am not a snow bunny to put it mildly

The S word is a very very bad word ... besides isn't one halloween with snow enough !!! and yet i have yet to have one white christmas since moving north ... talk about being cheated lol

Just wanted to let everyone know that the club that is being started that is "adult" eligable, is also kid friendly. It does not matter where you live, why you have chickens, or what breed of chickens you have, you can join. The first meeting is 10/28/2012 at the Lebanon Fair grounds. I will have to find the exact time. I am encouraging everybody to join. It is a great opportunity to learn, and network. If we can get more then 30 members, it will be the largest "local" club in the country. So far we are slated for over 50 people. We will be having our own show. The club is called the Lebanon Poultry Fanciers. PM me if you would like anymore information. Thanks!!!
would it be ok to drop in on this meeting to see if it is something I would want to join ?? please post the time when you have it.

I also wonder if I am passing any members when I am driving, maybe we should put together a map of all of us, might as well add what time we all have dinner also.

you and me both .. i loathe snow for the most part .... hence the need to move back to GA asap !! I am not a snow bunny to put it mildly

The S word is a very very bad word ... besides isn't one halloween with snow enough !!! and yet i have yet to have one white christmas since moving north ... talk about being cheated lol
LOL! I've lived in PA for 7 years and my earlier years were in Toms River, NJ growing up. I think I can count on 1 hand how many white christmas's we've had...LOL! (I'm 35) LOL! The snow for halloween was freak! I never want to see that again.

Back
Top Bottom