Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

oh geeze! there r whites in your prof pics!
smack.gif
They my dear are meatys that got traded for the comets
tongue.png

Hey Sally, Amprolium is the med in medicated chick food. I was having problems with a sick chick once, gave her Amprolium before i realized she was already getting it in her food. the Amprolium wasn't fixing it, so I switched to Sulmet. Watch for sour crop when using these meds, you'll know if she gets it, the smell is easily recognizable.
ok, she had 4 days of sulmet and been gettin starter for a month

I think its yeast now big time

If you are looking for meaties in the spring let me know,,,,the more i order the cheaper they are, and delivering them to you would be an excuse for a vodka run.
SWEEET!!!! By than all my building projects( well the chicken ones for now) should be finished. Breeding pens, enclosures, and general pens. And hehehe my dad wants to help me out and I have to find some pheasants and quail and maybe some peacocks.

Wingstone, do you get the Cornish Cross? I'm thinking of trying some Red Rangers? in the spring.
I usually get the freedom rangers because they are local and they deliver them to me directly within hours of hatch, no shipping. I also have better luck with these, I can grow them to 12 pds without leg problems, still have 8 hens left from spring that are giving me an egg a day.

And looking at a meat only pen. Those darn cornish cross birds are a stinky mess. They fatten up quick and that's what the white ones are in that pic Sally posted from my profile.

And looking at a meat only pen. Those darn cornish cross birds are a stinky mess. They fatten up quick and that's what the white ones are in that pic Sally posted from my profile.
You seen my meaty pen, having all that outside space really cuts down on the smell, The summer I got laid off I was feeding them fermented feed and they didn't stink at all, but now I do not have time to mess with that.

Back
Top Bottom