Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Don't know they are cute but ehhh I would I think go for some silkies if you'd have some in the spring!! I also have a blue sizzle that I don't know what I'm gonna do withy ugh!! What colored Cochins are you looking for?? Thinking about getting rid of my blue rooster and hen she is nice just don't like her as much as I like my others and know I will want to keep some chicks if and when I get eggs!! But probably won't get rid of the bigg ones til spring!! Also I'd you don't think u'll have silkies I could make you a good deal on mine since they would be going to a good home!! You live near state college right??
Going to send you a PM

Quote: I was just working with a lady on the forum and for over a week we couldnt figure it out, and she passed away. THEN she looked down her throat and she had a film cover the inside and suffocate her as she had a form of WET POX, she was so upset with herself, because she never really looked inside good enough to see the actual deep throat... : (

anyone around my area, i need a butcher. my butcher quit doing chickens, i have 34 to slaughter in the next month or so. i can't do that many by myself. i am in hanover

I have no idea where hanover is..I'd be happy to do it, but I do it a different method than most people.

As an off side question, has anyone noticed their birds with a dry cough? I have some birds that have had this dry cough for some time. I first noticed it immediately after the show. Literally, I walked into the barn and some birds coughed. Not even the ones I had taken to the show!

I think I'll hold off on selling the birds for a bit, to make sure nothing is being spread.

I have no idea where hanover is..I'd be happy to do it, but I do it a different method than most people.

As an off side question, has anyone noticed their birds with a dry cough? I have some birds that have had this dry cough for some time. I first noticed it immediately after the show. Literally, I walked into the barn and some birds coughed. Not even the ones I had taken to the show!

I think I'll hold off on selling the birds for a bit, to make sure nothing is being spread.
what is a cough vs sneeze ? sorry if that sounds stupid but mine had sneezes and after sulmet stopped but now a black cochin sneezed!!

I usually get the freedom rangers because they are local and they deliver them to me directly within hours of hatch, no shipping. I also have better luck with these, I can grow them to 12 pds without leg problems, still have 8 hens left from spring that are giving me an egg a day.

Really? The freedom rangers are giving you eggs?! Soooo very cool!

Back
Top Bottom