Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Well, a cough is more like *hack* or "pffft" sound.

A sneeze usually has this sound: "pfffttt KEEEEEEEEK" sound.
LOL I guess I better video and u tell me what they are doing! if I get this right they are coughing cAUSE ITS SINGULAR
duc.gif

You seen my meaty pen, having all that outside space really cuts down on the smell, The summer I got laid off I was feeding them fermented feed and they didn't stink at all, but now I do not have time to mess with that.
I don't know if I would do the cornish cross again. If I did I would put them in a chicken trailer. Those rangers you have looked great and theres the perk of the eggs when they get big enough.

Quote: My laying flock has 1 freedom ranger in it from the summer before, she will be 2 in the spring, she kind of earned her keep, she jumped the fence to get out of the meat bird pen and took herself to the other side of the barn and jumped that fence to get into the laying pen, i figured after all that she deserves to stay, she only gives 3 or 4 eggs a week now, but she is great with chicks so she stays.

a 1 1/2 year old meat bird, not something you see everyday.

Last edited:
My laying flock has 1 freedom ranger in it from the summer before, she will be 2 in the spring, she kind of earned her keep, she jumped the fence to get out of the meat bird pen and took herself to the other side of the barn and jumped that fence to get into the laying pen, i figured after all that she deserves to stay, she only gives 3 or 4 eggs a week now, but she is great with chicks so she stays.
Tina you should see how spoilt this serama is !!! DId you get my pm ?

Back
Top Bottom