Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Yeah, i'll get right on that!
I moved him away from the water when I was playing with his feet, and he flapped his wings until he was able to get himself back to the water.

content_duck-leg-3D-Printed.jpg

Newport, Perry County, Pa

Brand new to the chicken life! 3 ISA Brown and 2 Amberlink pullets (so say TSC), 1 each straight run Cornish Rock and Red Ranger. Just purchased on Friday. Hoping for hens so my "meat" birds can live out their time as poor, but happy, layers!!
welcome-byc.gif
Berks here!! Make sure to post lots of pictures of your adorable new flock! Good choices! I've had several of townline's Isa Browns and I LOVE them, some of the sweetest hens I've ever had and definitely my favorite strain of red sexlinks. I'm raising them again this year (4th year in a row) and again they're just as sweet as always. Killer layers too! enjoy them :)

My second order of Ameraucanas from John Blehm are arriving today !!
wee.gif

A lot of bantam Lavender Ameraucanas in this shipment. I hope they all arrive safely in this chilly weather.

On a related note, I am hatching *lots* of Blue and Black Ameraucanas. if anyone close to Pottstown is interested, I will make you a great deal on some. They are good 4-H birds, if you know anyone in 4-H looking for showable chicks.
woot.gif
wee.gif

Haven't gotten around to doing anything in my garden. I glanced at it the other day and noticed tons of small weeds starting. Since it is fenced and right below my chicken run, I opened the pop door I have in the dividing fence.

Chickens are happy and I don't need to cultivate!

They will not be happy when I need to close that door to plant MY vegetables.

Haven't gotten around to doing anything in my garden. I glanced at it the other day and noticed tons of small weeds starting. Since it is fenced and right below my chicken run, I opened the pop door I have in the dividing fence.

They will forever try to get back in for the goodies, but I would let them enjoy it now also!

Ya because of the spring grass I haven't been letting my chickens out so that grass don't get caught in there crop they walk back and forth trying to figure out how to get out of there pen to go in he woods or e flower beds so the flower beds are the main reason they are kept in there run now they have been digging through the horse poo in he garden we haven't went to the green house to get Anyang yet last year we had 16 tomato plants 6 cucumbers 2 gourds 4 watermelons two cantaloupe and 10 cabbages

Back
Top Bottom