Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

LOL! I am kidding, Duckies!
ep.gif
That's okay I'm still telling Bubbles.

Question
i have 4 guineas 2male and 2female
for the past 2 nights one of the females goes into the woods by my house and and doesnt come back till daylight and stays in my yard pretty much all day.
What could she be doing???
idunno.gif
Sounds like she's having a sleepover with another male and doesn't want her mate to know about it. I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with her to make sure she understands how feelings could be hurt by her actions.

ep.gif
That's okay I'm still telling Bubbles.

I will provide pictures for that!! LOL
Sounds like she's having a sleepover with another male and doesn't want her mate to know about it. I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with her to make sure she understands how feelings could be hurt by her actions.
I don't know whether to clap, cry, or laugh!
clap.gif
hit.gif
lau.gif

Sounds like she's having a sleepover with another male and doesn't want her mate to know about it. I think you need to have a heart to heart talk with her to make sure she understands how feelings could be hurt by her actions
all of the other guineas go into my coop at night and i dont know anybody else that has guineas where i live.

Alright, I have a question, at what age can I start giving my chicks treats?

Yep, like MotorcycleChick said, 3rd day....or whenever mama lets them off of the nest, which is usually the 2nd or 3rd day. Just make sure the treats are healthy and contain good protein level and doesn't replace their regular feed which has vitamins and nutrients they need for growth. Finely chopped scrambled eggs are popular with little ones.
Make sure they have a source of grit available, either through their normal food or separate (my birds are on sand so I don't have to worry about it ).
Since mine are on sand I can just scatter finch seed mixed with sunflower chips and meal worms and eggs and they quickly learn humans mean goodies.

Back
Top Bottom