Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

After Brownie free ranged 4 hours, she went back to sit on the wood egg again. I think if we take her out every day and close the pop door of coop until evening , she should be easily broken from broodyness soon.

I feel like this is random but why not share...
I am in the process of fermenting my first batch of chicken feed. I've got it in two 5 gallon buckets, one inside the other. I Added water and ACV (with "mother" in it). Later today, I checked on it and it seemed that the feed sucked up a lot of the water. I added more water and dug my hands in to mix it and it was warm down at the bottom of the bucket. It's actually working! So exciting!

As far as KILT action...woohoo!!! ...that does sound alot of fun!
Do they have crafts and Celtic "games"?..I would love to go...will have to 'see' where i am at, at that time..you know-life... I will definitely keep you updated.
Thank you so much for inviting me:hugs

i thought this was way too funny, cause you standing there  and your girl just plopping down .."all hail"...:lol:
this is great!

Celtic Classic is in my neck of the woods! :frow

She did it again today when I stepped in to change their water! So... I guess... I'm her rooster? :gig

okay, that was just too good...the door opened and I did step in..
isn't he a country singer ?....i am not fond of country anyway, wait..let me clarify before I am totally kicked out...i enjoy the country music I grew up hearing when being with my grandmother...not this stuff they have out now...cottoncandy  people who go from pop to country , back & forth..
now i'll go hide:oops:

Yes, he is. I just can't be sure I should name the current boy Vince. I want to keep him because he is the only boy that survived the raccoon attack. However, he has brown leakage, and cannot be used as breeding stock.
Hot and muggy in Erie also, I am actually looking forward to some rain to take the edge off!

But in good news our 'sort of free' ice machine is chugging away making lots of cool stuff. We got it free when a personal care home closed because it wasn't working. For $250 in parts and labor it is now making ice for daily fishing trips. No more 4 a.m. ice stops at convenience stores! :celebrate

:thumbsup

Thanks!...since we have been canning real-apple pie filling, I have stopped making this kind, but it is still a great way of using up extra zucchini!

KFC did lay an egg, forgot to finish the story...it plopped right there between her feet..she just stood there for a moment ..in a daze.."wha, wha just happened?"
Sheetz has nothing on chickens, they give new meaning to "hot & ready"!!:D  

I'm so immature I can't help but laugh I read "brown leakage".... :oops: :smack

I'm so immature I can't help but laugh I read "brown leakage"....
hide.gif
smack.gif

Glad I was not the only one.

Back
Top Bottom