Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

we have a really big storm cell coming our way..hope the power stays on
fl.gif
....been lucky all day...couple goods one's here already.
Good luck to all in this present weather pattern.

we have a really big storm cell coming our way..hope the power stays on:fl ....been lucky all day...couple goods one's here already.
Good luck to all in this present weather pattern.

Hopefully it goes through without too much trouble. It's still storming and raining here but the worst of it has already passed. I had to close up the coops in the middle of it, not fun. I almost shut out my 3 little polish! It got so dark, so early tonight that they weren't back yet but they came running and crying around the house once they saw me so I got them in. They're always last.

Good luck to everyone with these storms rolling through!

Hopefully it goes through without too much trouble. It's still storming and raining here but the worst of it has already passed. I had to close up the coops in the middle of it, not fun. I almost shut out my 3 little polish! It got so dark, so early tonight that they weren't back yet but they came running and crying around the house once they saw me so I got them in. They're always last.

Good luck to everyone with these storms rolling through!
have the flashlight and candles at the ready. so of course the power will stay on
wink.png
...fine with me.
really dont want to have to get generator out and all that...i need to sleep tonight, not worry about those issues.
I am snapping beans now. ..have some toms. to get into the freezer yet...more to do and not feeling any of it
oh crap..boy, have to shut the girl in for the night..glad i re-read your post..thanks!!
getting out there now while the getting is good, still have the flood lights, so much better than a flashlight
roll.png

why wouldn't i be?....been real busy here. Bug is napping, but have to get her up in a few minutes. we have been doing crafts and works sheets...her numbers/letters...stuff like that. All fun though!!:weee she really enjoys it. Our pirate ship and dinosaur...she did the dino all by herself!
Duckling played with Play Dough for the first time today. Ninety full minutes, then again tonight!
She figured out the cookie cutters too!
Good afternoon all: Well, when I pulled into the driveway at 4:30p, I scared off a fox....and somehow he got my two young birds(a CCL boy and a Welbar girl)....he somehow got them through the 2x4 welded wire with out leaving any feathers behind... found some feathers in front of the other pen that shares one side of the fencing....really disappointing....will be looking at a 6mos collie pup on Saturday....maybe more dog power will help....
:hugs

Was the knife to have to the frog for dinner?
haha...uh, no. was snapping beans & cutting them up. I have had frog before...tastes..just like chicken
lau.gif

He's a cutie.
smile.png
these guys are everywhere. Bug likes to play with them. This little one gets a reprevw from "playing" tonight
wink.png

Duckling played with Play Dough for the first time today. Ninety full minutes, then again tonight!

She figured out the cookie cutters too!
hugs.gif
awesome!, looks like she was very entertained! So much fun when they use their imaginations...you'll have fun when she wants to play "cooking" with it! The 'meals' get very interesting..hahahaha
hu.gif

haha...uh, no. was snapping beans & cutting them up. I have had frog before...tastes..just like chicken
lau.gif

these guys are everywhere. Bug likes to play with them. This little one gets a reprevw from "playing" tonight
wink.png

awesome!, looks like she was very entertained! So much fun when they use their imaginations...you'll have fun when she wants to play "cooking" with it! The 'meals' get very interesting..hahahaha
hu.gif

I could not post for hours last night, and got so excited when I could that I didn't acknowledge what you had said about your day with Bug. Sorry.
The ship that you built (I don't believe you let her help. You were probably having too much fun!) is cool, and she made a neat dinosaur!
I am glad you are working on her numbers and letters with her. The days of learning that in kindergarten are long over (I am so old!).
I just realized that Duckling is going to be using a computer very soon.
barnie.gif
Oh, this world we live in!
Is Bug using a computer?

I could not post for hours last night, and got so excited when I could that I didn't acknowledge what you had said about your day with Bug. Sorry.
The ship that you built (I don't believe you let her help. You were probably having too much fun!) is cool, and she made a neat dinosaur!
I am glad you are working on her numbers and letters with her. The days of learning that in kindergarten are long over (I am so old!).
I just realized that Duckling is going to be using a computer very soon.
barnie.gif
Oh, this world we live in!
Is Bug using a computer?
Thank you for your acknowledgment, you know how much it means to me...
bun.gif

HEY>>She DID do the boat too
tongue2.gif
...she put the whole bottom part together..the "sails" where a night mare, so she TOLD me I could do it, but fast..hahaha, she still had to wait overnight to play with it. The ones that need glue are bit more challenging..only because we have to wait!!..hahaha
rant.gif
..hahahaa

yes Bug uses this and every other gadget you can think of..her mom is tech-savvy, so she is exposed to multiple types of electronics ...and now you now who shows me how to pretty much get through issues with this contraption
roll.png

She does NOT get to use this laptop anytime she wants to though, we like to use 'ABCMOUSE", very nice program. Something different than grammys paper stuff & she can have her 'independent ' work time.
She knows how to work a cell phone, laptop & tablet...i think a little better than i do
lol.png
....she doesn't use these things all the time though..no "indigo child" syndrome..we like to get outside & dirty
wee.gif
I didn't get any eggs yesterday..now they are all piled up in the coop, ticking each other off cause everyone wants the same stupid corner...
roll.png
..it's ridiculous. Nobody uses the nest boxes...well, KFC does sometimes. Going to be re-vamping the roots and boxes this fall..can't wait!!
I am going to move the waterer and watch them try to find a corner when there isn't one anymore
pop.gif
Have the dehydrator going. Drying out more herbs & such. At some point i will manage to get dressed....and do a little more..i guess.
caf.gif
, just feeling the couch grove right now & heating pad on the back has me not wanting to move.
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
ya.gif
haven't seen the radar this clear in a long while!!

Back
Top Bottom