Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Quote:
love.gif
cute!!! good luck with the next batch!! I just dried out my serama had five that were like a quarter of the egg... oopsies!! I didnt keep a close eye on them and kept running out of water, its hard to remember how dry it is in here with this coal stove running and the weather so wacky its heat output is changing humidity drastically!!
Thank you kindly! Your posts have been very helpful to me already!
bow.gif
highfive.gif
best of luck!

Quote:
love.gif
cute!!! good luck with the next batch!! I just dried out my serama had five that were like a quarter of the egg... oopsies!! I didnt keep a close eye on them and kept running out of water, its hard to remember how dry it is in here with this coal stove running and the weather so wacky its heat output is changing humidity drastically!!
bow.gif
highfive.gif
best of luck!

Oh my goodness. Just tried to read some of your articles. There is so much information, so thank you again. And I'm so overwhelmed. This process seems a lot more complicated than I thought. Maybe I should just wait for the next broody...
cool.png

Oh my goodness.  Just tried to read some of your articles.  There is so much information, so thank you again.  And I'm so overwhelmed.  This process seems a lot more complicated than I thought.   Maybe I should just wait for the next broody... :cool:

It's not as complicated as you think, once you figure out what you're doing, I promise!

Quote:
love.gif
bow.gif
highfive.gif
best of luck!

Oh my goodness. Just tried to read some of your articles. There is so much information, so thank you again. And I'm so overwhelmed. This process seems a lot more complicated than I thought. Maybe I should just wait for the next broody...
cool.png

Now you just need to learn basics and you have help a plenty!!

start with this

BASICS!!! INCUBATION QUESTIONS w/answers post #15921

Quote:
love.gif
bow.gif
highfive.gif
best of luck!

cool.png

Now you just need to learn basics and you have help a plenty!!

start with this

BASICS!!! INCUBATION QUESTIONS w/answers post #15921

Thank you, we'll see how it goes!

Here are some pictures for today. My Welbar Curly, likes to lay her egg in with the broody.
roll.png
At least the broody stays put. There are 7 nest boxes now...

My new set of nesting boxes, along with a CCL taking them for a test drive.

And my Cali Grey sisters insist on sharing a box as well. They're so silly!

Todays hatch, Icelandics two Crele Orphs and serama

I need to sell off my 10 OE chicks yet, and maybe some icelandics, I want a specific color and I am not getting any

3348900802554220391%253Faccount_id%253D2

1998764177789397820%253Faccount_id%253D2

I dried out the dang serama halfway through incubation, so much going on and coal stove running and forgot to add vasa

6430884939737344811%253Faccount_id%253D2

Todays hatch, Icelandics two Crele Orphs and serama I need to sell off my 10 OE chicks yet, and maybe some icelandics, I want a specific color and I am not getting any
3348900802554220391%253Faccount_id%253D2
1998764177789397820%253Faccount_id%253D2
I dried out the dang serama halfway through incubation, so much going on and coal stove running and forgot to add vasa
6430884939737344811%253Faccount_id%253D2
Beautiful babies! Hey, just a heads up, be wary of the guy that said he was coming out your way (I think he said Sunday) on your Facebook post. He was a no show this evening to get chicks from me. Had the poor babies in a box and stuck in my car with me for over 3 hours :/

Here are some pictures for today. My Welbar Curly, likes to lay her egg in with the broody.
roll.png
At least the broody stays put. There are 7 nest boxes now...

My new set of nesting boxes, along with a CCL taking them for a test drive.

And my Cali Grey sisters insist on sharing a box as well. They're so silly!

I'm impressed with how nice your birds look. You are doing a great job with them, they look very happy.

Back
Top Bottom