Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Omg!! Last try getting babies from Ideal today! Set up two heating pad brooders. Hopefully by the end of the day I'll be happy not sad...
Still trying to get those ducks? I hope everything goes well
fl.gif

I meant to post this, but have been busy with the sick chick. Still sneezy, but in good spirits.

When I picked up the newbies, I was at the lady's barn and was greeted by a beautiful white migdet tom. First turkey I can recall meeting (unless some childhood memory escapes me). He was eying me up and then fluffed up and began dancing
1f605.png
Luckily we were separated by fencing because I know what he would've tried! But I was definitely enchanted while trying to pick out chicks!

And then a couple days ago, my fiancée's dad came over and asked if I got a turkey. And I was confused because I certainly did not! But he said there was a huge wild turkey out on our sidewalk right after I went inside from checking the girls.

And within the past month, I spotted a flock of wild turkeys on my way to work, and a lone turkey at a Sheetz (!) on my way home from work.

Turkey-mania! :lau
Too funny not to share. And at the same time, being a Pennsylvanian this is totally normal to me!

Still trying to get those ducks? I hope everything goes well :fl

Yeah.. Should be 4 female east Indies, on male, 2 snowy mallard Bantam females, 1 Australorp, 2 BR, 2 Delaware, 4 Cornish (dark,white/red laced) two saipian jungle fowl, and 6 EEs from different hatchery as kind of a control. This time they put in heat pack, gave them that gro gel stuff before and for trip and put a few more babies in. I really need a good day this time! Im done if this doesn't work.

Yeah.. Should be 4 female east Indies, on male, 2 snowy mallard Bantam females, 1 Australorp, 2 BR, 2 Delaware, 4 Cornish (dark,white/red laced) two saipian jungle fowl, and 6 EEs from different hatchery as kind of a control. This time they put in heat pack, gave them that gro gel stuff before and for trip and put a few more babies in. I really need a good day this time! Im done if this doesn't work.

:fl :hugs

The Rite Farm Products 1200 Pro Digital Egg Incubator Kit on craigslist for $100 is on sale for $59 at coopsnmore.

https://www.coopsnmore.com › Monthly Specials
Rating: 4 - ‎1 review - ‎$59.00
Mar 6, 2017 - Feature packed incubator kit has features not even offered with many commercial high capacity cabinet units. -Patented Ultimate Egg Turner TM holds Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Goose, Quail, Bird, Dove, Pigeon, Bantam, and other eggs. ...

Thanks for the link, I have my birthday present picked out now!
Good evening folks...

Set a dozen eggs tonight...want to check the fertility of my boys and maybe get a couple of OEs...

Awesome! Keep us posted.

Hello, Newbie from South-Central Pa

Welcome to the fun!

Omg!! Last try getting babies from Ideal today! Set up two heating pad brooders. Hopefully by the end of the day I'll be happy not sad...

Best of luck today.
hugs.gif

I meant to post this, but have been busy with the sick chick. Still sneezy, but in good spirits.

When I picked up the newbies, I was at the lady's barn and was greeted by a beautiful white migdet tom. First turkey I can recall meeting (unless some childhood memory escapes me). He was eying me up and then fluffed up and began dancing
1f605.png
Luckily we were separated by fencing because I know what he would've tried! But I was definitely enchanted while trying to pick out chicks!

And then a couple days ago, my fiancée's dad came over and asked if I got a turkey. And I was confused because I certainly did not! But he said there was a huge wild turkey out on our sidewalk right after I went inside from checking the girls.

And within the past month, I spotted a flock of wild turkeys on my way to work, and a lone turkey at a Sheetz (!) on my way home from work.

Turkey-mania!
lau.gif

Too funny not to share. And at the same time, being a Pennsylvanian this is totally normal to me!

So when are you getting permanent turkeys?
lol.png
Where does the lady live that has Midget whites? I may want some new bloodlines in my flock next year, I really enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom