Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

After brushing my teeth, I removed the top just enough to get the waterer out. One bounced off my arm, and I looked frantically around to see if it jumped to the floor. I am now just going with the assumption (because you cannot count flying bullets!) that if I don’t hear crying, everyone is in the cage.
The babies have not minded the lack of towel since the first night, so perhaps the issue was the placement of the heat. It was on the short side, and his Royal highness didn’t want to be so close to the peasants (though there was still room).

After brushing my teeth, I removed the top just enough to get the waterer out. One bounced off my arm, and I looked frantically around to see if it jumped to the floor. I am now just going with the assumption (because you cannot count flying bullets!) that if I don’t hear crying, everyone is in the cage.
The babies have not minded the lack of towel since the first night, so perhaps the issue was the placement of the heat. It was on the short side, and his Royal highness didn’t want to be so close to the peasants (though there was still room).
Any chance we could see a photo of the speeding bullets?

A270D5E4-F7A8-4807-BBCD-FAFC095C5148.jpeg

:lol: Duckling’s diaper is sticking out of her pants, her bottom is swaying as she twists on the step stool, and she calls out the open window for the drake. She then puts her sippy cup back in her mouth. :love

Back
Top Bottom