Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

:oops: I had a lot of thoughts yesterday. A lot. I ignored every one, and they happened anyway.
I’ve had a bag of scratch in the coop for a week and a half. Yesterday I said, “better not put that there.” Did I listen? Noooooo. :gig The mice had a feast last night.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. It’s been ions since I’ve been on-line and I appreciate you letting me vent here. My daughter is very private and I only just told my siblings last night. Her diagnosis is Guillon Barre Syndrome - it’s neurological, but does not explain her extreme hair and weight loss. She should finish treatment by this weekend and be moved to an Acute Rehabilitation Center next. Again, thank you all for the prayers and good vibes. I’m feeling optimistic.

Thank you all for the kind words and support. It’s been ions since I’ve been on-line and I appreciate you letting me vent here. My daughter is very private and I only just told my siblings last night. Her diagnosis is Guillon Barre Syndrome - it’s neurological, but does not explain her extreme hair and weight loss. She should finish treatment by this weekend and be moved to an Acute Rehabilitation Center next. Again, thank you all for the prayers and good vibes. I’m feeling optimistic.

Vent here anytime! Prayers for a smooth turnaround and quick recovery! Please keep us updated :)

I moved the roost. At least Meat Loaf isn’t sleeping on the floor tonight. :woot
141E324A-20BE-4476-A083-619F7CBDA980.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom