Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Are you on Facebook at all? There are multiple chicken groups on there. Someone on there may either have some or know where you can get some. There's Central PA Chicken tenders, pennsylvania chicken talk, PA hatching eggs and poultry sale/swap, pennsylvania farmer's exchange. I'm sure there's more but that's all my brain can muster up right now lol
Thank you for the suggestion, I will try that also.

It’s too soon for starting seeds, but I took a few minutes to start the garden today. The tillers are out of commission, so I am using a shovel on warmish days when the ground is moist, but not frozen. My fear of worms has extended to slugs, so the cold makes me feel safe. :thumbsup I don’t actually know what size I’m going for (without a tiller, it won’t be the original 200 ft.² or whatever), but I think I’ll know I’m done when I am fed up with clearing grass and weeds. :lol:

I only have one hen who loves bugs... Rosie, my retired production red. She will come running for a Japan beetle or stink bug. The other girls act scared, although I have seen them turn into a flock of raptors when they find a frog or a mouse!
I am waiting to hear that Dennis has hatched Welbars. This maybe the year for ducks, but
I want a pond first and a scarecrow that will intimidate hawks!

Back
Top Bottom