Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

WE HAVE CHIRPING!!!!! My son was looking closely at the eggs in the incubator and he said "OMG did you hear that?! I just heard chirping!!" I said "You're crazy" and so I put my ear to the incubator and waited like 1 minute and sure enough the faintest "chirp" came out the incubator!!! Wahoo!!!!!
wee.gif

This is SOOO exciting!!!

YAY!

WE HAVE CHIRPING!!!!! My son was looking closely at the eggs in the incubator and he said "OMG did you hear that?! I just heard chirping!!" I said "You're crazy" and so I put my ear to the incubator and waited like 1 minute and sure enough the faintest "chirp" came out the incubator!!! Wahoo!!!!!
wee.gif

This is SOOO exciting!!!

welcome to the addiction

And just what are you looking at???

Don't let the "stink eye" fool you, Mimsy is the sweetest girl in the coop. But you will never get her to admit that!! She is so docile, I had to put her in with the silkies because the other bantams were picking on her!

It is hard to get a good picture of her because she is always so close to me and so curious about what I am doing.
LOVE HER!
love.gif

Sally, I am so happy for you getting POW!! I feel so proud that one of us PAers is on there (don't know why, as you'd id all the work, just do).

PentaMom, I am living my very first hatch over again through your eyes, Thank You!

Seriously?!?! 276, that's TWO Hundred Seventy Six, posts since I last checked in!? Are other states' threads as chatty? Or are we the over achievers? Wow, we sure can talk!
smile.png
Gotta love us!

mm
Try keeping up with Washington... Those people can talk... A LOT! Not kidding. If you check the date the new thread started through to today... you'd be shocked as coon hitting electric wire at how much they talk. Did I mention it was A LOT?

Hi from Michigan, BTW

Back
Top Bottom