Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

Ok, gonna post a couple of pictures of some of my flock.

This is Lenny and his son Sargent. One of my projects is salmon turkens. The boys are getting there.

These 2 are the puff daddies. They raised a chick together and the chick was the most well adjusted chick I ever had! I should let them raise all the chicks! Rambo is in the background.
That has to be the most awesome freaking rooster ever! Can you get a close up of him? The NN one I mean. I love faverolles BTW. My Mr. Fluffers died defending his girls from a raccoon attack during the day. He died a week later.... BUT, didn't lose a single girl, and the raccoon didn't come back either... ANYWAY!! PLEASE PLEASE show a close up of the NN!

That has to be the most awesome freaking rooster ever! Can you get a close up of him? The NN one I mean. I love faverolles BTW. My Mr. Fluffers died defending his girls from a raccoon attack during the day. He died a week later.... BUT, didn't lose a single girl, and the raccoon didn't come back either... ANYWAY!! PLEASE PLEASE show a close up of the NN!

Thanks! I love the Favs too and I found crossing them with the NN's, that they are a just as sweet and gentle. I am sorry about Mr. Fluffers. He sounds like he was an awesome roo!!! He saved his girls!!!

Here is some close ups of Sargent. He is a great boy. Can you tell he is just full of himself? LOL

Okay, so quick question.....how long do you think it will take for this little baby to come out of it's shell?? It's still moving and chirping, but has not made any progress with the new hole it made.

Edited to add****HEY! I GRADUATED NOW!!! I'M CHILLIN WITH MY PEEPS!!! LOL!!

Last edited:
Okay, so quick question.....how long do you think it will take for this little baby to come out of it's shell?? It's still moving and chirping, but has not made any progress with the new hole it made.

Edited to add****HEY! I GRADUATED NOW!!! I'M CHILLIN WITH MY PEEPS!!! LOL!!

It can take up to 24 hours.

DO NOT OPEN THE INCUBATOR!!!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom