Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

boy, are you a nice person, i would drop that low in a heart beat if my husband and son wouldn't tell me "honey-- mother, you can't do that" i do have a temper and i believe in tit for tat
gig.gif

ok chad, hold your head up high, revenge is sweet and one day they will get theirs and you can sit back and laugh.
Yeah I don't want to run a smear campaign against her. Karma can be a wicked thing. It will come around and get them. I could expose the newspaper run about the trial, the release about her convictions, heck I could copy and paste the charges sheet listing her blood alcohol 6 hrs after the incident started as being just below legal limit. Yeah 6 hrs after. Her family's dirt could be aired and what would be the outcome? Like a political ad bashing no one comes out for the better.

Hello all, I am running out of suggestions, I have now for the past 4 weeks listed here and on Craigslist to sell (at first) now for free my 2 Roo's, one a Blue Isbar (rare) and the other a Cream Legbar, both I have raised from hatched eggs (Jordan Farms) and both are now 10 weeks as of 6/19, I wish I could keep both as they are both feathering out nicely, but I'm not allowed roosters in city limits. Any other suggestions would be help full on where I might be able to find a good home.

I don't really get your comment but thanks for the welcome.
Her comment was from earlier. She took a time out from posting lol
Hello all, I am running out of suggestions, I have now for the past 4 weeks listed here and on Craigslist to sell (at first) now for free my 2 Roo's, one a Blue Isbar (rare) and the other a Cream Legbar, both I have raised from hatched eggs (Jordan Farms) and both are now 10 weeks as of 6/19, I wish I could keep both as they are both feathering out nicely, but I'm not allowed roosters in city limits. Any other suggestions would be help full on where I might be able to find a good home.
Your doing what you can do

Allowed you say. IIRC, didn't Philly ban all chickens on plots under 3 acres? You doing this on the sly (So am I to an extent
wink.png
), or did council finally decide to change the rules to something sane? Or are you on a big plot?

Last edited:
Hi, sorry to hear of your predicament... the problem is many folks who may be willing to take the roos for you are probably in the same boat with not being allowed to have roos, other folks may just be a bit too far away for it to be worth them coming to get them. I hope you find good homes for them though. If they are pure bred from decent stock then you may see if their are threads for just that breed on here and post them there, because many rarer breeds have folks who are more intent on looking and traveling to get roos for breeding purposes.

Back
Top Bottom