Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

lau.gif
Thanks..now I gotta clean coffee off my monitor. I'm gonna keep ALL other comments to myself and behave, I don't want to be put in timeout
hide.gif
lau.gif
..with me???

I think my one dog, Ginger, is coming towards the end. She's not eating her regular food (although she devoured the venison liver and rice), is hardly drinking, not chasing the chickens out of her area, and is limping although I can't find anything wrong with her leg or foot. She's either 11 or 12, I found her 11 years ago along the side of the road and she never left. This sucks...maybe she'll turn around like she has before.

I think my one dog, Ginger, is coming towards the end. She's not eating her regular food (although she devoured the venison liver and rice), is hardly drinking, not chasing the chickens out of her area, and is limping although I can't find anything wrong with her leg or foot. She's either 11 or 12, I found her 11 years ago along the side of the road and she never left. This sucks...maybe she'll turn around like she has before.
sad.png
...Hope she does...
fl.gif

Sorry the pics are a bit blurry. This is before the hinged shutters. We plan on adding the run in the next couple weeks. And obviously the babies!!!!!
oh that is cool...lots of room!!!!!!
wink.png

Thanks. It's 10 x 4'. We get an average of 100" of snow in the winter so we felt it was important that they have space indoors if we get snowed in. Which we usually do at some point.
No more snow talk though. It is the first day of summer! Everyone enjoy the extra long day light!

Totally off the subject I want to hug this sloth!

I am so sorry to hear that. I just lost one of my 13 year old cats last night. Hope Ginger pulls through and if not that it happens without pain.

Really maybe I need to get on face book then : ) I adore them. so slow and covered in algae. I don't mean to creepy ya out
idunno.gif
That is not my style. So if i was hugging one I promise I wouldn't chase ya with it.

Quote: Thanks...our dogs usually average 12-13 years so she's getting up there. She's pretty old anyway with being a white German Shepard (as far as we can tell).
Quote: I'm sorry. I hope she was able to go peacefully, and without pain.

I've given her some of the pain meds I've kept for her. Hopefully I can get a better look at her leg and foot once they kick in...Gonna try getting her into the vet today or tomorrow. I just noticed she has some broken teeth.
But she has been digging up rocks and carrying them around like toys for 11 years... she does have toys and bones, but she loves those darn rocks. Every time I take them away she digs more up
hu.gif

I'm gonna start a batch of FF with her dog food, hopefully if it's soft she'll eat it.

Back
Top Bottom