Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I did the surgery on Friday. First time sigh poor baby. In trying to let it air dry but it looks bad. Ive been wrapping with triple antibiotic and soaking in Epsom salt Please take a look at these pics and let me know if its normal and what I can do. Pics below

The classes that Chad set up were priceless. Not only did you get your classroom portion of the CPT course done, but you got lectures from both Dr. Nan Hanshaw and Dr. Greg Martin. They also took questions. For Free.

The way I understood Pennsylvania's NPIP program was that your poultry could have no exposure to wild birds. Which would mean no Free Range, unless you can figure a way to cover your whole yard, and keep the wild birds off your soil.

Unrelated, but very interesting. Is this legit? This happened in April of 2012, did any of you hear of it? I didn't.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/...chicken-farm-ag-industry-disputes-claims.html
I have no clue if that was real. I've seen proof that the HSUS has altered film and reports in the past (I wanna say it was in the 90's but I could be wrong and I don't remember what industry they were after at the time), so I take ANYTHING they claim to have taped/witnessed with a grain of salt. I also don't trust a "non-profit" group that has, in the past and possibly now, passed as little as 5% of funds raised onto the shelters they claim to raise the money for. (According to information I've found online. It could be wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest after what came out about the Red Cross after 9/11.)

Some eye candy. These cuties make me smile.
Oh they're so lovely.
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom