Pennsylvania!! Unite!!

I am just going to order poults this year, either from Stromberg's or Meyer's....
Do you want me to wait a couple weeks, you could just add to my order, then I would not need so many.
Stromberg's is 15 on turkey and Meyer's is 20,,, I really do not want that many

Can you mix breeds? I'll know by this weekend. I don't know how many you want, but I'd like bourbon red or slate or royal palm, maybe 6- 10. What are their prices? If they have an assortment, that might be OK, too.

Edit: spell correct. Edit again, not palms, narras.

Last edited:
I'm pretty much of the blob/ no blob school of candling at 7 days, but I looked at some of my two week eggs and may have seen movement. If they make it after hitting 106, I'll be amazed.

And this with an expensive digital thermostat! Still liking my drilled water heater one.

Hello to Mill Hall from Salladasburg! I got my babies at Calico. When in on Saturday and they had a bin of meaties labeled "Nuggets".
lau.gif
,....they still had meaties??!!! oh man, I wonder if they still have? will give a call...

I started on this thread, and then stopped commenting. How does one keep up? ;)

Carry the cell logged into BYC everywhete you go...lol

Searching for Tennessee red quail, eggs or chicks.....also a free pair of valley quail, they are pretty birds but taking up space that I need..

Headed to a swap meet this coming weekend (16-17th). Gimme a list of what you want & price caps & I'll see what I can find.

I'm pretty much of the blob/ no blob school of candling at 7 days, but I looked at some of my two week eggs and may have seen movement. If they make it after hitting 106, I'll be amazed.

And this with an expensive digital thermostat! Still liking my drilled water heater one.

I have a batch in that are still wiggling after a whole day at 110. They are due Thurs.

The STC-1000 has separate heating and cooling circuits, it seems like that could do both jobs in one.

Back
Top Bottom